Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-ment Psyche
I was only saying i thought it would be interesting why is everyone ganging up on me?
look if I said something to offend I'm sorry i didn't mean to.
we have our own opinion~ but most of mishiri's REI are unisex 3nodding so I'm sure we will get some male poses.

Lunatic

I'm not a fan of this hair.. Hope something good comes along.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

add me to the list im loving the hair, plot wise i could see he falls in love with her OR a rival steps in somewhere

Angelic Nitemare

D-ment Psyche
Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche
It is interesting, but overly girly and limited to female avis.
As for it's theme angelic... I wonder if they will make a demon version for male avis... this favoritism for female avis is getting a tad old.

So's that argument.

One, you are on a dress up doll website whose population is majority female. They will go where the money is.

Two, We just had a primarily male REI, in the Stinger.

Three, why would demonic be primarily male?

1. females like using male avis as well, it's also not a "dress up website" this is an online community and there are plenty of males.
2. The Stinger was 50/50 five poses for female five for male, and had a color scheme that both males and females can make use of. Pink and pastels are effeminate colors that favor female items more than male.
3. I was thinking to pair with this one if the mostly female one is angelic for valentines day why not a male one with a devil or demon theme to compliment it in the past Gaia had angelic and Demonic items in pairs. and I thought it would be interesting if they are going to do that with this REI.

1. And males like female avvies too. -flaunts self as a point.- And would you come here WITHOUT the avvie? You are at a dress up site.

2. 3 specifically female poses don't make up 50% of an 18 pose REI. The rest are gender nuetrl or male.

3. A demonic pairing is fine, but as of yet, this REI has one pose that might be remotely female, and guys can still use it, last I checked. Try again, without assigning a gender to it. 3nodding

Rainbow Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This is D-ment's sister taking the keyboard ...
congrats you guys made him cry. He has autism good job people. Stop with the nasty PMs because he said this item was girly and favors females.

Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche
It is interesting, but overly girly and limited to female avis.
As for it's theme angelic... I wonder if they will make a demon version for male avis... this favoritism for female avis is getting a tad old.

So's that argument.

One, you are on a dress up doll website whose population is majority female. They will go where the money is.

Two, We just had a primarily male REI, in the Stinger.

Three, why would demonic be primarily male?

agreed, I'd love to have a TON of succubus items for my succubus mule, but we only have a few of those items (of which are quite expensive).

Smitten Pumpkin

That's a pretty wig. 3nodding I look forward to the next evolutions.

Rainbow Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche
congrats you guys made him cry. He has autism good job people. Stop with the nasty PMs because he said this item was girly and favors females.

Sorry, I left my online autism test in my other ears.

Second, welcome to the real world. Not everyone is nice. Or will have the same opinion as your brother. A hard lesson, but one he can learn, I am sure. Autism is a disability, NOT an excuse.

It wasn't you he got a nasty PM from someone about it.

Angelic Nitemare

D-ment Psyche
Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche

Second, welcome to the real world. Not everyone is nice. Or will have the same opinion as your brother. A hard lesson, but one he can learn, I am sure. Autism is a disability, NOT an excuse.

Indeed. Thus, 'the not everyone is nice' stipulation to my post.

Get off the comp, and go comfort your brother. THERE is where you should be. And then explain those simple truths.

User Image

yum_pie All the world is birthday cake, so...

im loving this right now! even my name is an angelic theme

......take a piece, but not too much. yum_strawberrypie

D-ment Psyche
Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche

hope the harassment stops, or else. autism or not cyber bulling kills.

Angelic Nitemare

-Seraphoid-
D-ment Psyche
Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche

If it is really harassment, they can report it.

I guess it's because I have a thick skin on a lot of things. I just wouldn't let it bother me.

BACK ON TOPIC.

This wig is the shiznit.

Ridley Starsmore
-Seraphoid-
D-ment Psyche
Ridley Starsmore
D-ment Psyche

If it is really harassment, they can report it.

I guess it's because I have a thick skin on a lot of things. I just wouldn't let it bother me.

BACK ON TOPIC.

This wig is the shiznit.
omg yes, OH MY GOD it goes great with the items i have on and it looks awesome with sainte ciel

Magical Kitten

Wig is cute. 4laugh Kinda odd how the curls are just a-flappin' in the wind, but I'm sure everyone can make it work out nicely.

Wish there was more than one new pose today. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces