Welcome to Gaia! ::

plan|face
Blitzersbabe
gonk heart
You People are my heroes!
I come from a land where no one knows what Bubble Bobble is but me... o.x
aww. i own a copy of Parasol Stars: The Story of Bubble Bobble 3 for the Turbo Grafx 16. which doesn't have Bubble or Bobble in it, just their human counter parts Bubby and Bobby. xd

xd Bubby.. I sooo want that name

Businesswoman

Blitzersbabe
xd Bubby.. I sooo want that name
that would be fabulous Bubby. whee

well it's 3:50am over here on the east coast so i'm heading to bed. but i shall leave you with one last thing; the ending to Parasol Stars.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
REDX'D.

It's been a pleasure Plan. I'm off to bed too, I think. 2:50 in Nebraska. So goodnight to you, Bb, as well.
night blaugh

Businesswoman

Businesswoman

suddenly, there's a lot of Cindy theories but few are even a quarter as detailed or thought out as mine. it's like all the random NPC finger-pointers finally landed on the one NPC i thought was the most logical. gonk

Businesswoman

*cough cough*

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
That is the way of the noob. They see a theory they like, cut out the defining characteristics and unique pictures (if you're lucky) and then post it as their own OMG NEW THEERY!1!

It is the saddest thing.

But how are you today, plan?

Businesswoman

Kunai Jones
That is the way of the noob. They see a theory they like, cut out the defining characteristics and unique pictures (if you're lucky) and then post it as their own OMG NEW THEERY!1!

It is the saddest thing.

But how are you today, plan?
today was good, i brought up a spare tv and xbox to college and had a big ol' video game day (no classes). currently i have a headache but that's almost normal. and you?

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey! Have the forums simmered down some then, now that the initial shock is over?

Dangerous Husband

you know the sniper survived

Businesswoman

Rhea Unit 500
Hey! Have the forums simmered down some then, now that the initial shock is over?
a little, though some kids want to elect a forum leader. it's elitism all over again. *thinks of the AT Household* gonk

Businesswoman

cirala
you know the sniper survived
thanks to your astounding evidence i cannot argue against you!

Businesswoman

*cough* *cough*
Slaps her back before asking calmy "Are you ok?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out