Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Then Why wouldnt I.

First I want to say a few thing...
I dont think gambino is dead why it is very simple..
The sniper didnt hit him but the pocket watch.
And if he falls into the water...
He is allive..
Lets keep up hope.
And we will see...

And on the map there is a dust cloud that looks like Gambino/Gino..

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
And I forgot to tell...

The Von Helson mansion is still standing..

And you see the mansion and the clocktower..How did he shoot so high..and perfect..

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
<center>Even if the bullet hit Gambino's watch, he'd still die from the fall, unless a magical fairy flew him away right as he began his 'trip'. I don't know about the Von Helson's mansion, but I'm pretty sure the twins are dead.

Unless this is just an April Fool's joke.
</center>

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Come on people I want to hear your theories..
Crystalline Liquid
<center>Even if the bullet hit Gambino's watch, he'd still die from the fall, unless a magical fairy flew him away right as he began his 'trip'. I don't know about the Von Helson's mansion, but I'm pretty sure the twins are dead.

</center>
it was too well done to be a fake...
NekoTalim
Crystalline Liquid

</center>
it was too well done to be a fake...

<center>Yeah, that's what worries me. ><;;</center>

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Crystalline Liquid

</center>

You are not going on gaia logic here though. Because how else do u explain that it didn't destroy the shops in its path to the sisters mansion. Anything is possible here.

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Kittybob
Crystalline Liquid

</center>

You are not going on gaia logic here though. Because how else do u explain that it didn't destroy the shops in its path to the sisters mansion. Anything is possible here.
3nodding
Kittybob
Crystalline Liquid

</center>

<center>Good point. x3</center>

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
I cant waith to see if he lives... xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers