Welcome to Gaia! ::

The coat is called "Black Long Coat". Read what the description says:

Black Long Coat
Resistant to rain, tough against mud and the occasional rough and tumble... However, a speeding bullet will cut right through it like a hot knife through butter.

Why would the description just happen to tell us about "a bullet"? It's a clue.

User Image

That's me wearing the coat. Doesn't it look similar to the sniper's coat??

I know, I'm still talking about this when many people have given it up. But I have nothing better to do. xp
I don't think that has much to do with anything. Maybe if it was actually called the "sniper's coat," but that item has been around a while.
Maybe the sniper just bought the coat thinking it was nice, and just happened to wear when he/she shot Gambino?
.... or it could be anyone who shopped at that store.
Hessari
I don't think that has much to do with anything. Maybe if it was actually called the "sniper's coat," but that item has been around a while.

If it said "sniper's coat" then it would be too much of a giveaway. I think the bullet thing is a subtle hint. And I don't think it matters if the item has been around for a while.
Cracovin
Maybe the sniper just bought the coat thinking it was nice, and just happened to wear when he/she shot Gambino?

Hmm, that's true. It could have been that way.
rajrr
.... or it could be anyone who shopped at that store.

True, but then it would be easier to track them down, right? Edmund could watch the news report, recognize the jacket as one that he sells, and look through the reciepts for everyone who bought that jacket, and narrow the people down. They could catch the sniper.
Well, the description has been the same ever since I joined, which was like sometime last year or something...I don't think the admins (or...whoever...o___O) thought ahead THAT far. In my opinion, if the sniper really is Edmund, then the coat's presence is just sheer coincidence. ^___^; I think I enjoy trying to disprove such conjectures as this a bit too much.
Gwenerd
Well, the description has been the same ever since I joined, which was like sometime last year or something...I don't think the admins (or...whoever...o___O) thought ahead THAT far. In my opinion, if the sniper really is Edmund, then the coat's presence is just sheer coincidence. ^___^; I think I enjoy trying to disprove such conjectures as this a bit too much.

Oh, now I see the point that the jacket has been around for a long time.. Yes, that makes sense. The admins couldn't have planned that all out.

I'm going now. Bye bye!
Hey, I have one of those. OMG I shot Gambino!!!!

Just kidding, there. blaugh

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The coat used to be in Ian's store...so does that mean...? Alert the tabloids!

Distinct Genius

That items been around for a long time, I think even before Durem was constructed. That's not why.
I've figured it out, gosh darn it.

-Gambino- was the sniper. That makes perfect sense. D:
I think that your just trying to strech an old disscusion. It is all one big coinsidence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff