Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you hope/think this is an April Fools prank?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Dapper Lunatic

Ravens-Myzeree
<center>Gambino was facing Gino, which meant that he had his back turned to the sniper, which means that he got shot from the back. The bullet went through his body, and hit the pocket watch in the front. I don't know if he's alive or not, but the odds aren't that good.

exactly, whatever has happened it can't be good. Maybe Gambino might lose his memory like Gino did
Animeking007
Ravens-Myzeree
<center>Gambino was facing Gino, which meant that he had his back turned to the sniper, which means that he got shot from the back. The bullet went through his body, and hit the pocket watch in the front. I don't know if he's alive or not, but the odds aren't that good.

exactly, whatever has happened it can't be good. Maybe Gambino might lose his memory like Gino did

<center>Well, seeing as he got shot, and it went through his body, I think he'll lose more then his memory. You would have to really look at everything. And, which side was his watch on? Because if it was on the left side, then he got shot in the heart, whish means... well, it doesn't look good.

Dapper Lunatic

Ravens-Myzeree
Animeking007
Ravens-Myzeree

<center>Well, seeing as he got shot, and it went through his body, I think he'll lose more then his memory. You would have to really look at everything. And, which side was his watch on? Because if it was on the left side, then he got shot in the heart, whish means... well, it doesn't look good.

I know I'm saying if he suvives he may have no memory because of the shock
Animeking007
Ravens-Myzeree
Animeking007
Ravens-Myzeree

I know I'm saying if he suvives he may have no memory because of the shock

<center>Maybe... but I doubt he will survive. I mean, I am/was on his side, but even in Gaia, some things just can't happen...
Ravens-Myzeree
<center>Maybe... but I doubt he will survive. I mean, I am/was on his side, but even in Gaia, some things just can't happen...

It's unlikely as things stand, yeah. But who knows? He survived the nuking of his house afterall. >.>;
Isaviel
Ravens-Myzeree

It's unlikely as things stand, yeah. But who knows? He survived the nuking of his house afterall. >.>;

<center>I guess... but I think a bullet shot, and an exploding house... There are more chances of surviving when your house gets exploded, and you jump out, then getting shot in the back.
If they are all dead I dont care as long as Gino is still alive. biggrin
Ravens-Myzeree
Isaviel
Ravens-Myzeree

<center>I guess... but I think a bullet shot, and an exploding house... There are more chances of surviving when your house gets exploded, and you jump out, then getting shot in the back.

True.
Depends on how much blood he loses. Dx
These are all really interesting theories, but I think Ill wait until the official ruling before jumping to any conclusions.
Isaviel
Ravens-Myzeree
Isaviel
Ravens-Myzeree

True.

And how close he was to the blast in the first place.
I reckon Gino Shot his father before the sniper had chance. Gino ran forward and pulled out a gun and shot him that is why he fell backward. I really hope the Von Helsons live.
Very true man... i too noticed that his pocket watch was broken... and that he fell backwards... But hopefully the Von Helson sisters are dead... they were annoying...
Rally_Celestinea01
Isaviel
Ravens-Myzeree
Isaviel
Ravens-Myzeree

True.

And how close he was to the blast in the first place.

<center>If you really think about it, he's more dead than alive at the moment. I believe that he isn't alive... but Gaia is strange in its own way.

Eloquent Gawker

everyone here has great theories. if you want, come a discus them at
the TDT (link is in my siggy)
PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST THOUGH!
actually the only way for gambino to fall forward from the bullet is that if the shooter got knocked back...to bad we dont know that. its relitivity... for each action there will be an equal and oposite reaction. And i know for a fact that the bullet that hit gambino would have to be more like a small cannon shell. since the rifle the sniper was carrying was most likely a high powered 50 cal.(which i must say is a very fun rifle to shoot).

so in conslusionit would have had to be a much larger gun to knock him forward on impact. (and for further proof of this theory watch mythbusters reruns for it. "myth busters comes on at 9:00pm on the discovery channel on wednesday nights" wink

i hope you all enjoy this tidbit of info and i hope to see some good replys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces