Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you hope/think this is an April Fools prank?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

If you look at the manga frame where Gambino is falling, you see that his pocket watch has been shattered. The only thing that could have done it (that we know of) is the bullet (or laser, if TriskDaemon is right).

Also, if he was indeed shot from Durem, he would have fallen forward, especially as he was leaning forward in the first place to embrace Gino.

Even so, they'd all be dead from the tower's collapse... cry
Sadness...people vote but don't post... cry
Wahh. I HOPE this is a prank, but I don't THINK it is so I have to vote 'meh' on your poll. Maybe the watch was magic and he meant to hit it. xp
Gambino's pocketwatch is his weak point. It contains a radio which emits high frequency waves, and deflects objects from his body. Once that's done with, Gino could easily kill his father for beating him. (Hell.. this is Gaia. Might as well post something that doesn't make sense.)
(Also, I don't think it's an April Fools prank.

Magical Bear

10,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sadly, if it was an april fools joke, they would have told us on april fools. But Since it has lasted this long, I don't think it's a joke.
If Gino is dead, Gambino will pull something worse than the giant tower, we're all gonna die. XD
Hematite
Sadly, if it was an april fools joke, they would have told us on april fools. But Since it has lasted this long, I don't think it's a joke.

True, but we can always hope...'cause if it isn't, that's like, the end of the Gaia plotline...unless they come up with more NPCs....
at least we can all sleep soundly knowing the von helsons got squashed smile
XauLu
at least we can all sleep soundly knowing the von helsons got squashed smile

still too early for that, unfortunatly....
Well, if they're all dead, that's peace for most gaians.

If they're not then people are happy.

It's lose-lose either way.
Greywords
Well, if they're all dead, that's peace for most gaians.

If they're not then people are happy.

It's lose-lose either way.

O my god, you sig is so god damn funny! xd

Dapper Lunatic

the watch is ment to show dramatics like Aeriths death in FF7

4,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
your first post is true although what if the sniper was cindy donovan with the helicopter?????what then and did you nitice he had more then 1 pocket watch .who would have 2???

Dapper Lunatic

its a FF7 reference
<center>Gambino was facing Gino, which meant that he had his back turned to the sniper, which means that he got shot from the back. The bullet went through his body, and hit the pocket watch in the front. I don't know if he's alive or not, but the odds aren't that good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff