Welcome to Gaia! ::

But you leave out the theory that it was staged. Now that we have the evidence that there are now TWO Gambino Mansions and that the tower was a plot to place the second in Durem the theory that the shooting was staged is even stronger.
It is possible that Edmund AIMED for the pocket watch, so Gambino would fall in the water.
your theory /would/ have me convinced, if it had actually been the cloaked guy who hit gambino! my theory is that the cloaked guy didn't shoot gambino, but it was actually a crazed von helson fanatic hiding inside cindy's helicopter. don't you think its a little odd that no blood was seen, even though gaia showed it before (halloween), and that the glass on gambino's pocketwatch shattered? the cloaked guy couldnt have done it:
1. because he was several miles away
2. because he was several hundred feet below gambino
3. because he was behind gambino
explain 3: gambino's pocketwatch shattered. if he had been shot from behind, the bullet would have had to have been going at an impossible speed to make it all the way to the tower and through gambino and still have enough force to break a metal watch.
plus, some helsonites i've met are pretty creepy/obsessed/insane
how could they get inside the helicopter if it never lands? who cares? if gaia's physics are as twisted as some people have proven them to be (the tower falling, etc.), the person could've jumped into it. as for the whole "edmund did it" thing, i'd prefer not to narrow the suspects down until we get more information

EDIT: why hit the watch and not gambino? try aiming from a helicopter, then ask me that

Dapper Sleuth

I like your theory! Kudos to you for your great detective work! 3nodding
Listen! I know it was Logan! He is rich so he would want to take out other rich people! stressed
BakaTulip
But you leave out the theory that it was staged. Now that we have the evidence that there are now TWO Gambino Mansions and that the tower was a plot to place the second in Durem the theory that the shooting was staged is even stronger.
It is possible that Edmund AIMED for the pocket watch, so Gambino would fall in the water.

katori kenshin
your theory /would/ have me convinced, if it had actually been the cloaked guy who hit gambino! my theory is that the cloaked guy didn't shoot gambino, but it was actually a crazed von helson fanatic hiding inside cindy's helicopter. don't you think its a little odd that no blood was seen, even though gaia showed it before (halloween), and that the glass on gambino's pocketwatch shattered? the cloaked guy couldnt have done it:
1. because he was several miles away
2. because he was several hundred feet below gambino
3. because he was behind gambino
explain 3: gambino's pocketwatch shattered. if he had been shot from behind, the bullet would have had to have been going at an impossible speed to make it all the way to the tower and through gambino and still have enough force to break a metal watch.
plus, some helsonites i've met are pretty creepy/obsessed/insane
how could they get inside the helicopter if it never lands? who cares? if gaia's physics are as twisted as some people have proven them to be (the tower falling, etc.), the person could've jumped into it. as for the whole "edmund did it" thing, i'd prefer not to narrow the suspects down until we get more information

EDIT: why hit the watch and not gambino? try aiming from a helicopter, then ask me that

You both missed the point. I'm not talking about whether or not the sniper actually shot at Gambino, I'm saying that the alleged sniper isn't Edmund. Theories about whether or not Gambino was really shot can go in other threads. My point is that the cloaked figure we see with the gun is not Edmund, for various reasons.
Congrats this is excellant research!
nice! 3nodding I really like your evidence.
that link to the Gaia race is so cool! lol Ne whom!
I beleive that LabTechX is the sniper or perhaps a robot the VonHelsons had Liam build and LabTechX delievered it to them or something like that. xd
Jonas Albrecht
Shtuff.

Nothing new to report. Everyone's moved on from the Edmund conspiracy. Ah well.
Yes! I am glad you proved that Edmund wasn't the killer, but thing is I am glad you just didn't say "Edmund didn't do it?"

You described in explisit detail, good job, I agree with you and I am glad you explained it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff