Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again(elsewhere mind you), Gambino throws the best parties. Halloween was great. Sure, the Gino abuse is bad, but Big G has seen the error of his ways. And if not and this is all some clever ruse, then good jorb Gambino, you played us all for fools. Besides, I have a deep and unexplainable hateted of the Von Helson sisters. Now I go back to whatever it is I do...
And yet, he's such a loveable a*****e! I'm not under the impression that Gambino is a saint, but he sure is fun.

IRL Vampire

Mordak
Hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again(elsewhere mind you), Gambino throws the best parties. Halloween was great. Sure, the Gino abuse is bad, but Big G has seen the error of his ways. And if not and this is all some clever ruse, then good jorb Gambino, you played us all for fools. Besides, I have a deep and unexplainable hateted of the Von Helson sisters. Now I go back to whatever it is I do...

I totally agree~ Gambino is just funny~ I did not b***h around about him at Halloween~ I never díd because he was very stylish in his behaviour xd ~ and I cannot beleve that these strange sisters are the most powerfull women in Gaia stare nah~ no chance! 3nodding
Oh, another thing. About Halloween, the Zombie thing was an unforseen accident and Gambino didnt send that bomb(which was not a nuke) on purpose. Hell, he didnt even want it to be launched. His head security guy, Butcho or whatever the hell his name was, sent it off to keep the Zombie infestation from spreading any further. Gambino argued with Butcho to stop, but it was too late. If you read back in his journal, you'd know that. Deep down, Gambino is a great guy. But, not unlike myself, he can come off as somewhat of an a*****e at times. And thats all for now. Back to my filthy evil I guess...

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I just think that deep down, we're ALL masochists.

IRL Vampire

architect_eyes
I just think that deep down, we're ALL masochists.

mrgreen 3nodding

Invisible Gawker

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Hey, I just want to see him get sweet revenge on the Von Helson sisters. >=3
I find it ironic that I donated because of greed. xd
Angsty Shem
And all y'all stupid "OMG WE LURVE AND SUPPORT U GAMBINU" followers'll back to hating him and bitching about how much he abuses Gino. And nevermind that he created a plague and murdered a shitload of people, or anything. Or that he set off a nuke on a pristine tropical island, poisoning the entire place. You'll bring all that back up again soon enough.

And all shall be as it was. And it shall be good.

So true. I've been sayig that since Xmas. Yet I donated all my gold to him (548g... sweatdrop ), just because that pic of him begging is just so beautiful! *squeals* sweatdrop
The little 'begging sprite' is inexplicably cute...granted, I'm still not going to donate, but still. It's cute. I want to put him in a bucket and feed him teeny-tiny Gambino crackers.

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I just want to see the von hellson sisters fall. Thear rich snots just like gambino, and I'm shure thay have some BS that goes with them too. Like according to some thing i read some were some people were told my mods that thay were vampires. I think vamps are cool but thay make me think of Paris and nikke Hilton, spoiled brats.

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ybunnygurl
I just want to see the von hellson sisters fall. Thear rich snots just like gambino, and I'm shure thay have some BS that goes with them too. Like according to some thing i read some were some people were told my mods that thay were vampires. I think vamps are cool but thay make me think of Paris and nikke Hilton, spoiled brats.

Really? I can see the resemblance, but I think they're more like the Olsen twins (shudders uncontrollably).
architect_eyes
ybunnygurl

Really? I can see the resemblance, but I think they're more like the Olsen twins (shudders uncontrollably).

They resemble the Olsen twins, but have that Rich Bi*** i'm a Sl** attitude that the Hilton sisters have.

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Darkside669
architect_eyes
ybunnygurl

They resemble the Olsen twins, but have that Rich Bi*** i'm a Sl** attitude that the Hilton sisters have.

LOL. Yeah, they do! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces