Welcome to Gaia! ::

And all y'all stupid "OMG WE LURVE AND SUPPORT U GAMBINU" followers'll back to hating him and bitching about how much he abuses Gino. And nevermind that he created a plague and murdered a shitload of people, or anything. Or that he set off a nuke on a pristine tropical island, poisoning the entire place. You'll bring all that back up again soon enough.

And all shall be as it was. And it shall be good.
LOL how true. xd

Supreme Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mind-boggling Mage

Angsty Shem Speaks Wisdom 3nodding

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Yay! Gaia goes back to "normal."
The question is, now that Gambino's buckin' again, when will we run into Gamchino and Gamtino? Will they be charging and tooting at us? xd
Agreed. Gaia needs more assholes, and n00bs need to be taught a lesson for their fanatical loyalty. >:]
I know I can't stand the post Christmas Story Gambino lovers I remember the good ol' days of the Halloween party when everyone freaked out on him for creating an evil virus and stuff now all this the Von Helsons are sluts support Gambino crap. Just gonna bite everyone in the a** again. As soon as the mansions back you just know he's gonna fire bomb Durem with the "extra" gold he gets from this donation drive.
Atreides 0
I know I can't stand the post Christmas Story Gambino lovers I remember the good ol' days of the Halloween party when everyone freaked out on him for creating an evil virus and stuff now all this the Von Helsons are sluts support Gambino crap. Just gonna bite everyone in the a** again. As soon as the mansions back you just know he's gonna fire bomb Durem with the "extra" gold he gets from this donation drive.

I rather like Gamby, and the virus was a plus for me. "Oooh zombies!"
And all that.
LordBluesRaven
Atreides 0

And all that.

Still he's gonna declare all out war on Durem and launch all sorts of weapons at it and most likely all the other cities too.
Atreides 0
LordBluesRaven
Atreides 0

And all that.

Still he's gonna declare all out war on Durem and launch all sorts of weapons at it and most likely all the other cities too.

I don't really like Aekea or Barton...

Durem is okay, but likely he'll at least evacuate the three shop keepers.
Or at least Edmund.

So, yeah. If Gambino starts the (first? Hmm...) Gaian World War, I'll take his side. XP
Atreides 0

Hate the silly people who can't make up their minds on him, not the guy himself whee

Friendly Trader

Very much agreed. whee

People all over keep saying how nice he is and everything but he didn't do a singular nice thing at all. They seem to forget that he mass-murdered a bunch of people with a nuke, after turning them all into zombies, as well as abuses Gino, and acts like an a** about his fame and power.

His giving away of G Pins -hurt the economy- so thats not a good thing, and now, he's begging for gold? Thats definitely not something I support even though I did give him some money just for kicks. He could have just sold his G Pin collection - where did he get them from anyway, if he's so poor? He must have given away hundreds of thousands of those and since they sold for 8K each at the time, thats millions of gold. He didn't lose his riches. He's just too lazy to actually get the money himself.

So please - to all the people who are saying he's a nice guy now, just wait til he gets back his mansion.
The Plague/Mass murder was fun.

Little rich kids could use a beating.

GPins look nicer than VPins.

Assholes do deserve a second chance. If he ******** it up, meh. Live and learn.

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Isilvara
Angsty Shem Speaks Wisdom 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers