Gambino = George Bush in my opinion.

Think about it.

Sparkly Trainer

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Angsty Shem
And all y'all stupid "OMG WE LURVE AND SUPPORT U GAMBINU" followers'll back to hating him and bitching about how much he abuses Gino. And nevermind that he created a plague and murdered a shitload of people, or anything. Or that he set off a nuke on a pristine tropical island, poisoning the entire place. You'll bring all that back up again soon enough.

And all shall be as it was. And it shall be good.
Lol. Wow. You are angsty alright. blaugh
Gambino's not that bad, even when he was abusive. Besides, Gaia needs its a*****e back.
Yeah, the whole begging infront of the mansion thing doesn't ern him any brownie points with me.
I'm in it for Gino .. x.x
Alexi_Jameson
Shiarka Jonless
Rue-chan
But then, without the support, the plot would probably not move much. surprised

Very true. So I donate.

I support the plot.

Thats actually why I donated as well. whee

But that doesn't mean I'm pro-gambino.

XD
That's why I donated.
Wondering what's going to happen next.
*dramatic music* I'm so lifeless.
Angsty Shem
And all y'all stupid "OMG WE LURVE AND SUPPORT U GAMBINU" followers'll back to hating him and bitching about how much he abuses Gino. And nevermind that he created a plague and murdered a shitload of people, or anything. Or that he set off a nuke on a pristine tropical island, poisoning the entire place. You'll bring all that back up again soon enough.

Ah but didn't the Von Helsons say they were responsible for what happened at the halloween party? Lemme go find the quote.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Angsty Shem

Gee, thanks. Now I feel bad for donating.
Angsty Shem

Haha, gotta love that last line. xd
Seguchi_trevvy
Gambino's not that bad, even when he was abusive. Besides, Gaia needs its a*****e back.
Yeah, people are picking on Ian now. xd

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

You make it sound as if he was purposely trying to harm the population of Gaia. What you term as a "plague" was obviously his attempt at creating a new form entertainment for Gaians. It not only gave us all weapons, but a morally and financially agreeable reason to shoot each other. Something, I might add, that had been anticipated by a majority of users since Gaia's creation. The nuke was simply his way to clean up a situation that had grown out of hand due to the poor marksmanship of the living. I'm sure it was a difficult decision to come by, but in the end he was man enough to take care of the problem his good intentions had created, even though it meant destroying all he had built. Gambino may not be perfect, and yes, he has made mistakes that hurt others, but he is a human being in a time of need. I would hope that others are able to look beyond recent events, and see the genuine and benevolent person that is our own Johnny K. Gambino.
lizbot
You make it sound as if he was purposely trying to harm the population of Gaia. What you term as a "plague" was obviously his attempt at creating a new form entertainment for Gaians. It not only gave us all weapons, but a morally and financially agreeable reason to shoot each other. Something, I might add, that had been anticipated by a majority of users since Gaia's creation. The nuke was simply his way to clean up a situation that had grown out of hand due to the poor marksmanship of the living. I'm sure it was a difficult decision to come by, but in the end he was man enough to take care of the problem his good intentions had created, even though it meant destroying all he had built. Gambino may not be perfect, and yes, he has made mistakes that hurt others, but he is a human being in a time of need. I would hope that others are able to look beyond recent events, and see the genuine and benevolent person that is our own Johnny K. Gambino.
Teh purply-username'd one hath speaketh! gonk whee
Angsty Shem

biggrin true ?
Seguchi_trevvy
Besides, Gaia needs its a*****e back.
Yeah, I miss my a*****e sad

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Angsty Shem

heh i agree with that in a way but also being a zombie was fun.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
lizbot
Actually it wasn't gambino who set off the nuke it was the AI system in his mansion... He tried to stop the nuke from destroying his home...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff