Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who Shall Rule? XD

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

i think IAN should be president... stare
i really couldnt care less who ruled gaia
mebbe when the new battle system is introduced ull be able to fight for V or G ... like a civil war xd

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blyzera
Hi friend heart !

Not sure
Gino is ok but he's to cute to rule xp

OMG Hi!! X3 heart

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
the mighty electric mole
i think IAN should be president... stare
i really couldnt care less who ruled gaia

Thee's a theory that Ian is Gino's older self stare xd
I beileve that there should be a new sun to comsume the dying of the old, a fire that will rise up from the ranks of gaia and crush the former rulling order, and that fire should be me. All I need is an army of Rp'er baking me muhahaha. Well either that or the Powerful and great Gambino Should hold his place as champion!
Oh wow, Gino being head of Gaia? That would be interesting. I'm not sure how he would handle the events though.
Final Sage
I beileve that there should be a new sun to comsume the dying of the old, a fire that will rise up from the ranks of gaia and crush the former rulling order, and that fire should be me. All I need is an army of Rp'er baking me muhahaha. Well either that or the Powerful and great Gambino Should hold his place as champion!
I agree. Gambino should be the ruler of Gaia. But if you plan to take over Gaia, I shall have to challenge you, losing cause or not. You may fight for absolute power but I fight for the glory of the Han....I mean gaia.
apshhhhh "me" can be anyone bump stare
=< i felt bad for gino
I think that if Gino had to take the helm, he'd be hardpressed to figure out what to do. I mean, he only just his memories back, and now his dad is dead (if that's what happened), so he's probably not in any shape to start running Gaia.
I'm sure he's a fine boy, but Gino seems to be too much of a pushover to be a good leader.

Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
VOTE GINO!!!!
Ivorina

Hey, did you know that his full name is probably Luigi? Gino is a nickname for Luigi. Don't know why I said that just now O.o lol! Okay... ninja

I'd go look that up, but I really don't want to. Far too lazy, you see.

Tipsy Smoker

Gino is a sweet boy, but he seems to have no personality and there is no reason so far to be convinced he could rule anything, let alone Gaia.

domokun Keep Gambino alive! Reinstate Gambino as most powerful man in Gaia! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff