Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I was rather displeased when I saw those announcements reappear, but I figured that it was because the sale was 30% off.
However, 5% more from the usual 25%- Was it really necessary? Why not make it so that the little button changes to a bright gold colour, with eye-catching spikes/animation for those "special sales"?
It'd also help if they put a timer on the Payments page to tell people how much time they have left.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
-________-

Announcements to accompany the gold generators... ain't nobody got time for that.

Gambler

In general, it seems like they're back to their old ways almost completely.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
If they start up the announcement spam again, I'm probably going to take a break from Gaia for Final Fantasy XIV. I get more for my money there and so far the game hasn't treated me like rubbish. I'm hoping this 30% announcement thing is just because 30% doesn't roll around too often. If it's not, I've pretty much had it with the push and pull the users are going through with management, and the "one step forward, two steps back a week later" occurrences.

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gaia just loves being really redundant when it's totally unnecessary. Cause we're too dumb to see the thing that says 30 percent off. And cause they love showing off that artwork of the admin.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

I don't really mind , unless if it is a PM...then yeah, I turn into a big purple curse monster

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Purinii
I was rather displeased when I saw those announcements reappear, but I figured that it was because the sale was 30% off.
However, 5% more from the usual 25%- Was it really necessary? Why not make it so that the little button changes to a bright gold colour, with eye-catching spikes/animation for those "special sales"?
It'd also help if they put a timer on the Payments page to tell people how much time they have left.
I completely agree with the idea of changing the button color or adding sparkles to denote a special sale, rather than bringing back the announcements. Those couple of weeks where there were only a handful of announcements per day were downright pleasant, to the point where I'd actually begun considering the idea of buying GCash again. Oh well.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I thought it was because it was a higher than usual discount too
but tbh, I don't mind the announcement. At least it tells people how long the discount is available for.

Alien Egg

not only are flash sales back, the gold gen announcements are now stating a 100+ bil jackpot once again.

its interesting to note that the moment lanzer left, flash sales and huge gg jackpots came back.....

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200

they've been gone???

Fuzzy Explorer

AikoMiyoko
I don't really mind , unless if it is a PM...then yeah, I turn into a big purple curse monster
yeah

I just click away the bubble

PMs just are more annoying

Aged Prophet

13,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
I still don't understand why they were pushing for change a couple weeks back, then going back to their old roots and making more of these gold gens, creating announcement spam, etc etc. If there's one thing I wish from management it would be consistency. I'm getting irritated at the constant cycle of getting my hopes up only to be disappointed, so I think I'll take everything gaia does nowadays with a grain of salt.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Slick Spiderbro
AikoMiyoko
yeah

You just made me look at spiders in a whole new light blaugh that cute face *pinches*

Fuzzy Explorer

AikoMiyoko
Slick Spiderbro
AikoMiyoko
yeah

You just made me look at spiders in a whole new light blaugh that cute face *pinches*

eee thank you whee

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm not that bothered about the flash sale announcements, I just found out that you're able to adblock the Jet bubble but not the announcements, so maybe they're using the announcements to reach those who have adblock on! XD

I just wish that the flash sales were a bit longer to be honest, I was about to purchase some gaia cash as there are quite a few things that I have my eye on but the sale ran out just when I logged on here ><

Also what is the deal with the LQI's getting taken out the shop early?! Are they finally getting bored of them or have they realized that most of us hate them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff