Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
was a waste of items. I'm glad I got those stickers and things for go fusion though. What did you think of him?

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

It was completely freaking useless. I probably would have donated more items if I didn't have to click through 77+ pages just to reach my more recent items where all of my duplicates are. confused

The stickers and unique charms were nice, though, yes. c:

Slumbering Tengu

I think the event was really nice, the items were pretty awesome
and I made billions of gold from this event selling off boxes cool

Sure the purpose of the event (de-cluttering inventories) didn't really happen
it was more me buying olive hardshell packs and throwing them in
but it worked and I've got nothing to complain about

Also what glitches we had were pretty minimal and achievements were obtainable (and granted fast)

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm glad it's gone. I usually make bank selling GoFusion charms from the Daily Chance because I don't play GoFusion. But during the time that thing was up? Nasty peasant shoes, nasty peasant pants, even more stupid emote masks and eyeballs that don't sell for crap than before...the Daily Chance was exploding with trashy items that nobody wants because even a person with a brand new account can get 500K from sharing and buy much nicer stuff in the gold shop.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I thought the Convert-o-Matic was a super-nice, happy robot, and I enjoyed getting a tad more story about the current state of Sam and Liam's . . . friendship? broship, maybe? sweatdrop I also liked the available Achievements for this small event.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I thought it was preeety sweet. I liked the story, the characters, the items... I even liked cleaning out my inventory a bit.

It was a bit time-consuming, though. In the end, I just had to buy some of the items, because I didn't have time to "win" them all.
Was a lovely feature in my opinion, had to buy a few items sense I didn't have time but luckily they were cheap. Wouldn't mind seeing the Convert-o-Matic have it's own permanent place some where. emotion_yatta

i care less about the robot
coz i hold on to mny items
its pretty cute i love the overalls item so
much! i dont see the reason to hate lool

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        I actually loved the event and I hope it makes a return next year or every other year! I was able to get a decent amount of boxes purging my inventory of the items that were useless to me, but not worth selling. I think I ended up donating about 300-350 items, none of which I bought solely to throw into the converter.
        As a few people said before me, glitches were at a minimum, achievements were granted quickly, and it gave us some mild plot. Plus the items were awesome! Those D*C recolors were gorgeous and the new item box gave us Clean Operator, a.k.a. the best hair on Gaia that also had yellow. rofl

My only gripe with the event was the donation cool down and the small inventory display. They should have done one or the other because both was hell. There was also a point where your inventory refresh rate wasn't up to date, so you'd try to donate an item you already burned and it'd give you an error while also activating the cool down. I believed they fixed that though?

Pro-top for everyone incase they bring this event back: Go through your inventory and move everything you want to burn to the top of your inventory.
        wink

Team Diedrich

I got rid of 100 items I wasn't using anymore, so that's nice. And got a cute butterfly dress in return.

I just wish more stuff were worth points. I don't use house items at all, but most of them were worthless, so I didn't bother converting them.

Indomitable Bro

i'm just glad i got rid of some crap, even if the process was a lil slow moving (that may be this old laptop's fault, however) sweatdrop
the overall item was awesome and we also got new outfit slots, too. i enjoyed it. c:

Time-traveling Lunatic

My only complain in this event, would be that all items should had points instead of some.Only that ,I enjoyed the event , liked the story, robot, achievements and items 3nodding

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
It irks me a bit that Brennivin didn't sue Liam for making a robot that makes recolors of his work for free. I mean, if he ever wanted to, Brennivin would most likely, among those options, a) conjure the recolors himself or b) ask his friend Loyal's help (but then, Loyal will ask for part of the profit).

Omnipresent Spirit

The recycle bot is my boyfriend.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

After so much time we finally got a mini-comic, which was certainly the best part of the entire event...
It did help remind many people that they have a lot of unnecessary junk in their inventory, ready to be thrown out in the magic convert-o-matic machine in exchange for some awesome recolors of the exquisite Dernier Cri items...

It even gave away some awesome achievements, and I'm sure that there were a lot of achievement hunters out there who appreciated that...
And of course there were people that profited from the event... those.. people who bought tons philosopher's caches and zOMG grab bags to throw away....
Which in the process extracted gold from the system and helped reduce the inflation a little bit...

There are always complaints about most of the events, even loud posts from people that would not participate in the event just because of some flaws...
I'm glad they brought it up, it reminded me of the 2k9 Christmas event, I think that it was a successful event..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff