Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Warrior X
Hakuo0000
Dragon Warrior X
Well i'm not supposed to tell you this but User Image Gambino is building that tower so i can jump off the top and then i will use my Lunar Cloak to glide over to Durem and then i will use my Fire Gauntlets to drop fire bombs on the Von Helson mansion... if i fail my mission though we are gonna go find jack
User Image

Lol, can I put that pic in my sig?
lol sure if ya want
urt sig keeps changing how u do that?

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
Hakuo0000
Dragon Warrior X
Well i'm not supposed to tell you this but User Image Gambino is building that tower so i can jump off the top and then i will use my Lunar Cloak to glide over to Durem and then i will use my Fire Gauntlets to drop fire bombs on the Von Helson mansion... if i fail my mission though we are gonna go find jack
User Image

Lol, can I put that pic in my sig?
lol sure if ya want
urt sig keeps changing how u do that?
i used http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/ ... i have over 150 images in there... i'm not sure of the exact number though
kewl, so u think u could hook me up?

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
forgottenmaster09
kewl, so u think u could hook me up?
well just join up with http://www.cutandpastescripts.com and if you have a www.photobucket.com account hen you just put the URL to the images ya want in the cut and paste scripts thingy
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
User Image
crazy plan but i like it.
yeah we are also working on gathering an army of Gotis
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Thats how many we currently have but they should be enough to back up Jack if Gambino and i can find him
I'll join.

Join? Join? Whatcha do? I wanna join!!! Sounds EVIL!!! .\ /.
He should have post something about needing money in the anouncements now that I think about it....

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
I don't know why but I donated towards the cause. Now I can't get teh flame gauntlet crying
i wont money plz donate
cume on dont be mean xp how can u say no to that face
Beggers will be prosecuted and feed to Domkey Kong domokun
dehero
cume on dont be mean xp how can u say no to that face

Oh like This NO! xd That was fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers