Welcome to Gaia! ::

The bar is going up at a steady pace because of donating at a steady pace? Maybe? gonk

SirhX
It's not Donkey Kong!!! wink

It's Domkey Kong!!! 3nodding xd

User Image
RAWR!!!

xp xd

Gosh that's funny. xd 3nodding whee
animal avi's beware gambino's place.
I THINK there going to build some sort of water city at some point hence all the water. I believe and hope Gambino is gonna bomb the helson sisters house...and... the donkey kong idea scares me eek
Since people say bar is timed, I say it will fill up on St. Patricks day.
Teki
I THINK there going to build some sort of water city at some point hence all the water. I believe and hope Gambino is gonna bomb the helson sisters house...and... the donkey kong idea scares me eek

lol me too..just a lil tho' Perhaps G-Corp will need to hire people!!! I'm in XD
Teki
yep, donkey kong thats really freaky.
Teki

But it would allow more avatar interaction... you could save Gino from Donkey Kong... or Sasha!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think he's compisating for some thing wink xp
BlackRavenWyrd
Teki

But it would allow more avatar interaction... you could save Gino from Donkey Kong... or Sasha!

Thas why we had that poll on front page.. We're prolly getting arcade games in Gambinos new mansion!!! WEWT TO THAT!!!

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
BlackRavenWyrd
Teki

Hey i tried to PM those pictures of Gambinos mansion to you but you have your PMs set to friendlist only... can ya change it please?
forgottenmaster09
Teki
yep, donkey kong thats really freaky.

the animal thing scares me too and im not even animal like...*hides tail*
HardDickensCider
Maximilian-Ra
I declare this topic CHIN'D
User Image

(It's a running gag, get it?)

To bad its not funny.
Just for that, you get DOMOCHIN

User Image
The Holy Mole
BlackRavenWyrd
Teki

Thas why we had that poll on front page.. We're prolly getting arcade games in Gambinos new mansion!!! WEWT TO THAT!!!
okk, maybe gambino gonna make a new store.
Moonlit_Orchid
The bar is going up at a steady pace because of donating at a steady pace? Maybe? gonk

SirhX
It's not Donkey Kong!!! wink

It's Domkey Kong!!! 3nodding xd

User Image
RAWR!!!

xp xd

Gosh that's funny. xd 3nodding whee

maybe but there were not nearly as many people on as last time i was on and when there are less people donating tends to slow down. you could still be right though.
Maximilian-Ra
HardDickensCider
Maximilian-Ra
I declare this topic CHIN'D
User Image

(It's a running gag, get it?)

To bad its not funny.
Just for that, you get DOMOCHIN

User Image

OMG THAS FRIGN FREKY!!!

Quick Reply

Submit