Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simplii Kawaii
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri
has any one noticed how the bar hasent move i think it gunna intrudce a new avi/ what ever its called who is uber rich and he will fill the rest of the bar cuz at the rate its moving it will never fill buts thats just mt opion

That sounds reasonable... and yes, It hasn't moved since I donated this morning whee Eighther we all ran out of money to give him, or it's just that expensive...
no its not moving because of gold. its moving because, its a countdown bar but he still want you to donate.
ooo a countdown bar icic.... i thought it was a gold bar my bad whee
yea every one does. many of us have been timing it and its moving at a pretty steady pace and it makes the most sence, shoot me if im wrong though
monkey_style
yea every one does. many of us have been timing it and its moving at a pretty steady pace and it makes the most sence, shoot me if im wrong though

*donkey kong throws barrel at you and then beats his fists on his chest before going to the next level of Gambino's Mansion*
monkey_style
Simplii Kawaii
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri
has any one noticed how the bar hasent move i think it gunna intrudce a new avi/ what ever its called who is uber rich and he will fill the rest of the bar cuz at the rate its moving it will never fill buts thats just mt opion

That sounds reasonable... and yes, It hasn't moved since I donated this morning whee Eighther we all ran out of money to give him, or it's just that expensive...
no its not moving because of gold. its moving because, its a countdown bar but he still want you to donate.
K if ur wrong u die got it?
TheSpy
ninja It's gonna be the Battling Tower and we have to "Pay" our way to it... BUT, You know that i dont know...

where did you aquire this knowledge
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
Its because the tower is going to lead up to a city in outer space 3nodding
u high, we need like to be able to breath no air, or vaccum.
its just for fun dont get butthurt. yall shouldnt take eachoter seriously because this site is about having fictional fun. have a good time with it.
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
Simplii Kawaii
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

K if ur wrong u die got it?

ok that is fair. you can do whatever you want to me. biggrin
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
its just for fun dont get butthurt. yall shouldnt take eachoter seriously because this site is about having fictional fun. have a good time with it.
K, so like i said he gonna get all animal avis and use them as test subjects for diffrent products.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
yeah... and plus it probably wont be in space but it will probably be really high up... like in the clouds

Dapper Member

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
It's not Donkey Kong!!! wink

It's Domkey Kong!!! 3nodding xd

User Image
RAWR!!!

xp xd
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
Simplii Kawaii
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

K if ur wrong u d*e got it?
ok do what ever you want to me if im wrong
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
Simplii Kawaii
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

k, so do think animal ava's are goona be rounded up by gambino?
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
K, so like i said he gonna get all animal avis and use them as test subjects for diffrent products.
good imagination. one person that likes to have fun.. i mean two people*
Derangedman
BlackRavenWyrd
He found Donkey Kong and we will have to go up the mansion exterior to face Donkey Kong. It's also why we can buy Hammers at Liam's so we can break the barrels that Donkey Kong will through at us.
I'm surrounded by escaped mental hospital patients...
Yes mental and escaped... Guess I'm there..how bout you!?!
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
Dragon Warrior X
good imagination. one person that likes to have fun.. i mean two people*
I mean put 2 and 2 together, and u see that gambino is finishing his earlier work.
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
forgottenmaster09
monkey_style
Simplii Kawaii
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

k, so do think animal ava's are goona be rounded up by gambino?
could happen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces