Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ritsuko
skilled samuri
has any one noticed how the bar hasent move i think it gunna intrudce a new avi/ what ever its called who is uber rich and he will fill the rest of the bar cuz at the rate its moving it will never fill buts thats just mt opion

That sounds reasonable... and yes, It hasn't moved since I donated this morning whee Eighther we all ran out of money to give him, or it's just that expensive...
no its not moving because of gold. its moving because, its a countdown bar but he still want you to donate.
Ritsuko
skilled samuri
has any one noticed how the bar hasent move i think it gunna intrudce a new avi/ what ever its called who is uber rich and he will fill the rest of the bar cuz at the rate its moving it will never fill buts thats just mt opion

That sounds reasonable... and yes, It hasn't moved since I donated this morning whee Eighther we all ran out of money to give him, or it's just that expensive...

thank you 3nodding
I think that gambino is gonna get the ppl of ******** up his place in the first place.
forgottenmaster09
I think that gambino is gonna get the ppl of ******** up his place in the first place.

eek i thought he nuked his own place
skilled samuri
forgottenmaster09

Thats crazy.
skilled samuri
forgottenmaster09

what reasons would he have to destroy a great mansion like that and lose his son?

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
monkey_style
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

no its not moving because of gold. its moving because, its a countdown bar but he still want you to donate.
ooo a countdown bar icic.... i thought it was a gold bar my bad whee
Jace lorma
skilled samuri
forgottenmaster09

what reasons would he have to destroy a great mansion like that and lose his son?
True so u think those sisters did that to him?
Jace lorma
skilled samuri
forgottenmaster09

How about to make room for the new tower he just built?

"Losing" Gino could be some sort of plot to get close to the Sisters...

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
skilled samuri
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

thank you 3nodding
it would be cool if an uber rich person came there! wonder what they would look like xd
Simplii Kawaii
skilled samuri
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

thank you 3nodding
it would be cool if an uber rich person came there! wonder what they would look like xd
Maybe a young millionar like Kiba.
forgottenmaster09
Simplii Kawaii
skilled samuri
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

thank you 3nodding

giving out free halos and nm scarfs biggrin biggrin biggrin
skilled samuri
forgottenmaster09
Simplii Kawaii
skilled samuri
Ritsuko
skilled samuri

thank you 3nodding

giving out free halos and nm scarfs biggrin biggrin biggrin
Hey that'd be kewl but hey what would happen if he ran out? take the first ppl's stuff and give that out? blaugh

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Its because the tower is going to lead up to a city in outer space 3nodding
Dragon Warrior X
Its because the tower is going to lead up to a city in outer space 3nodding
u high, we need like to be able to breath no air, or vaccum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff