Welcome to Gaia! ::

He found Donkey Kong and we will have to go up the mansion exterior to face Donkey Kong. It's also why we can buy Hammers at Liam's so we can break the barrels that Donkey Kong will through at us.
I declare this topic CHIN'D
User Image

(It's a running gag, get it?)
ninja It's gonna be the Battling Tower and we have to "Pay" our way to it... BUT, You know that i dont know...
BlackRavenWyrd
He found Donkey Kong and we will have to go up the mansion exterior to face Donkey Kong. It's also why we can buy Hammers at Liam's so we can break the barrels that Donkey Kong will through at us.
I'm surrounded by escaped mental hospital patients...
Maximilian-Ra
I declare this topic CHIN'D
User Image

(It's a running gag, get it?)

To bad its not funny.
Derangedman
I'm surrounded by escaped mental hospital patients...

That or in the mental hospital domokun
Maybe he's goona round up all the animal lookin avis and use them fo experiments, but thats a guess.
has any one noticed how the bar hasent move i think it gunna intrudce a new avi/ what ever its called who is uber rich and he will fill the rest of the bar cuz at the rate its moving it will never fill buts thats just mt opion
what do u think?
Anyoe agree with me?
no no animales stare
oh oh he said that if something didnt happen by a certain date that he was going to leave for good. maybe this is the time meter and the thing that everyone thinks is a new mansion might be a rocket. i wanna live on a nother planet. he he. dang i have a good imagination.
skilled samuri
no no animales stare
Heyt just guessin, but it looks big enough for all animal lookin avi's.
skilled samuri
has any one noticed how the bar hasent move i think it gunna intrudce a new avi/ what ever its called who is uber rich and he will fill the rest of the bar cuz at the rate its moving it will never fill buts thats just mt opion

That sounds reasonable... and yes, It hasn't moved since I donated this morning whee Eighther we all ran out of money to give him, or it's just that expensive...
eek no rockets just a office bulding scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces