Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Is it possable that we have been played for fools without even knowing it?

Did Lanzer actually just make this story line then nothing else happening while we all cowards in fear trying to spend the whole day yesterday predicting an april fools joke?

What the joke to make us think there was going to be one when there really wasn't?

Is that the real joke? Yesterday mostly everyone spent the event thinking it was an april fools joke when we never got fooled...Perhaps that was the joke afterall?

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hey is anyone going to speculate?
LightWarrior

Did Lanzer actually just make this story line then nothing else happening while we all cowards in fear trying to spend the whole day yesterday predicting an april fools joke?

What the joke to make us think there was going to be one when there really wasn't?

Is that the real joke? Yesterday mostly everyone spent the event thinking it was an april fools joke when we never got fooled...Perhaps that was the joke afterall?

That's the exact thought I was thinking!!! eek
LightWarrior

I think what happened wasn't a joke...BTW,I like your sig. xd
I know what you mean. eek
I agree....
But this means I have to mourn all the way to Judgement....
I knew it wasn't a joke. It was too huge to be one.
Perhaps that was a joke. Either way, I disliked how none of the other NPCs didnt react to gambino.
Just one thing, If Gambino's dead the sisters had better be dead too.

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nu-chan
I knew it wasn't a joke. It was too huge to be one.

I know that isn't the joke. The joke could of been there being no joke.

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well the building did come down on them, if anything I doubt they got out unhurt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff