Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

RIGs: Still asking for my "RuPaul's Drag Race" inspired one. scream

MCs: Maybe something along the lines of a nifty background and eye mods. Perhaps a sequel to the Gift of the Gods/Gift of the Goddess?

GS: Pay a visit to Global Imports? Maybe some nifty Russian clothing?
CS: Maybe a new Astra?

Events: Count me out.

O.G. Elder

freak297
meep12345
Now if only when they got rid of Lex from Gold Mountain he could have his own store of just Male clothing.
Yes please.

Slumbering Tengu

The only thing I want is that darn leaked shop
I never saw the leaks but I've heard rumors
and I'm antsy emotion_0A0

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
RIGs: I'm not really sure what I want to see. The past few RIGs were disappointing.

MCs: Medieval armor.

GS: I hope Global Imports gets an update. I want Southeast Asian clothing.

Beloved Noob

___● RIG's: I have never liked sequel rigs. Something new, please! As long as it's not a sequel, it should go down well because last month was so bad.

MC's: If they are as good as last month, I will love Gaia forever. Something spring themed please!

CS: Spring themed! And something green, yesyesyes. Maybe an animated background as well, if we're lucky.

Events: I don't even bother with event predictions.

Rare

Holy ******** the Crystal Overdrive was a year ago

I feel old

But I still want a PUNK / URBAN RIG

11,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
Regrets still haunt my hallowed head...

I'm hoping for a decent pair of slippers in a monthly collectible or as a rapid evolving item. emotion_kirakira

And I promised you that I will see you again...

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
For the GS, I want Roman stuff. Tunics, togas, stolas, they have been overdue and asked for for YEARS. Why don't we have this basic stuff? They can't explain this.

Also, some blood-stained togas as an Ides of March joke?

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm looking forward to the birthstone anklets in the cash shop! I love them.

Magical Kitten

There are so many things I want in the GS. I bet next month will be the leaked shop, but I am really hoping for a decent denim update sometime soon! I want me some awesome jeans, not this multi-colored crap in the junk shop (and all the rest of our jeans are really old!). Or update's in Josie's store, because I love love love clothing from all over the world. (Just no more Japanese stuff, k gaia? We have enough already, there is a big world out there to choose from!)

As far as the CS goes, I want pretty spring-themed items! And green, because we have a severe lack of the color. And I hope owlpocalypse evolves with some cute flowlers! Like the mushroom owls, but cuter. I don't play rigs, so I don't care much about that, but it would be nice if we got a few good items that I could quest for. It's been awhile since I've really wanted something from a rig. And obviously I would love another girly REI (sorry guys!) since my inventory is practically made of those.

And I'm actually kind of hoping for a decent update for housing items sometime soon-ish. I want to redecorate my house (haven't touched it in years) but all the furniture is old and awkward.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Leak Shop, plox. I want it so badly... even if I've never seen pics of it. It just sounds cool.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I am so depressed that "events" is last on your list.

Welp--it'll be Diedrich vs. EB again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces