Welcome to Gaia! ::

has a gun,....why don't we have guns yet? gonk

yes a very lame topic but hey its this or me breaking into histerical song 3nodding
He is an assasin (I think xd )

Though guns would be nice xp .
Because guns are bad for you. mad
Because a lot of the n00blet Gaians would run around randomly saying 'LOLOLOLOP~O!!!!!!~1``111112! I LKE SOHT U!!!1!1!!!' or instead of lame flaming, it'll get worse and they'll respond somewhere along the lines of 'wll i hv a gun. STFU OR UR gnna b DAED!!!11321!" And so, in a way I'm happy we don't have them yet. That would be rather annoying.
LadyHacker
Because guns are bad for you. mad
so are sigs but we have em.
Pffff.. Who needs guns when you have a pitch fork? whee
pheonex bloodstain
has a gun,....why don't we have guns yet? gonk

yes a very lame topic but hey its this or me breaking into histerical song 3nodding

Guns will probably come with the battle system... and you're like the 833938224 person asking for guns. stressed
And nobody really knows when the battle system comes out, so just wait and be quiet.
y would u want guns any way not like can kill any one with them..... stare

Dapper Lunatic

mana12anime
y would u want guns any way not like can kill any one with them..... stare
*ahem* with weapons, comes battle system, thus comes death.
Hmm.. who has the knowledge and TECHNOLOGY to build a highly TECHNOLOGICAL piece of weaponry such as this sniper rifle?

Teh robots.

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
or these pets can be weapons!
chaos_prince

*imagines the Kiki turning into a super laser cannon* D: Oh dear lord...and it's attack can be like, 'Hairball Beam of doom' XD
Modulus_Muskrat
Because a lot of the n00blet Gaians would run around randomly saying 'LOLOLOLOP~O!!!!!!~1``111112! I LKE SOHT U!!!1!1!!!' or instead of lame flaming, it'll get worse and they'll respond somewhere along the lines of 'wll i hv a gun. STFU OR UR gnna b DAED!!!11321!" And so, in a way I'm happy we don't have them yet. That would be rather annoying.

like people hitting people with ki ki's
Ancharos
Modulus_Muskrat

like people hitting people with ki ki's

Indeed. I swear, some people will make a weapon out of anything. It's sad, really.

Alys_Sqrdl's Husbando

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
Modulus_Muskrat
chaos_prince

*imagines the Kiki turning into a super laser cannon* D: Oh dear lord...and it's attack can be like, 'Hairball Beam of doom' XD

Dude? Don't you have ANY imagination? They'd heave lazer eye cannons.. or they could be attack kittens like in Azumanga Daioh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff