Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sunkissed innocence
When Nyx wins, those who did not stand with him, what happens to them? shall they be cast away, live as exiles? or shall their very being be destroyed? i admit this is why i joined with nyx, i wish to see the results of his power, he..fascinates me
I don't believe Nyx is the type to take followers out of those who did not originally accept him. Too easy to betray him, set up a Sealing Ritual under his own nose.

But death would be too much of a mercy. I suspect wiping someone's existence clean. No body, no mind, no soul. Absolutely nothing of a trace.

Adorable Nymph

15,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Penn Almasy
Sunkissed innocence
When Nyx wins, those who did not stand with him, what happens to them? shall they be cast away, live as exiles? or shall their very being be destroyed? i admit this is why i joined with nyx, i wish to see the results of his power, he..fascinates me
I don't believe Nyx is the type to take followers out of those who did not originally accept him. Too easy to betray him, set up a Sealing Ritual under his own nose.

But death would be too much of a mercy. I suspect wiping someone's existence clean. No body, no mind, no soul. Absolutely nothing of a trace.
How... Invigorating, a complete wipe, that is power, maybe he'd see fit to share some power amongst his followers when he wins

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sunkissed innocence
Penn Almasy
Sunkissed innocence

How... Invigorating, a complete wipe, that is power, maybe he'd see fit to share some power amongst his followers when he wins

Foolish child! Why would one such as him, a jealous one, share his power with anyone? Especially if such who is shared with might use it against him?
And what makes you think he even cares about those who follow him? Not when you are such not more than sacrificial sheep?

Enigmatic Doll

28,240 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Penn Almasy
The_Enigmatic_SEF
Generally, However I find that concepts of good and evil are arbitrary, and therefore mostly meaningless. Nothingness on the other hand opposes Chaos. Too Orderly.
Nothingness is in fact quite chaotic, but I suppose it depends on who you ask.
There is no Chaos in Oblivion and Nothingness. Its nothing. Its too orderly. Its too Boring. There are precisely Zero things going on there.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
At this point, I honestly can't decide who I'd rather stand behind. Whichever side wins, my kind will almost certainly get the short end of the stick. If Nyx wins, we'll be hunted for turning on the Kuro Gang in protest of so many of us being thrown aside as fodder. If Gaia wins, we will be remembered for hunting down Gino and the gods before anything else, and we'll be hunted down as traitors just the same. If any of us are spared at all, it'll be on a case-by-case basis, unless we, as a race, pick a side. Can't the vampires be left alone for a change? Would that be the end of the world?
Cool story cool

Demonic Lover

Avarice Clay
At this point, I honestly can't decide who I'd rather stand behind. Whichever side wins, my kind will almost certainly get the short end of the stick. If Nyx wins, we'll be hunted for turning on the Kuro Gang in protest of so many of us being thrown aside as fodder. If Gaia wins, we will be remembered for hunting down Gino and the gods before anything else, and we'll be hunted down as traitors just the same. If any of us are spared at all, it'll be on a case-by-case basis, unless we, as a race, pick a side. Can't the vampires be left alone for a change? Would that be the end of the world?
I'd talk Louie into hiring some PR x ox; you guys seriously have a bad rep in Gaia D:

The planet gets it's name from Gaia but she's such a non-presence, Gino (and the other Gambinos) were so obnoxious though x 3x; nothing Nyx does can be worst, I just hope his father doesn't come back DX;

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
SuccuViv
Avarice Clay
I'd talk Louie into hiring some PR x ox; you guys seriously have a bad rep in Gaia D:

The planet gets it's name from Gaia but she's such a non-presence, Gino (and the other Gambinos) were so obnoxious though x 3x; nothing Nyx does can be worst, I just hope his father doesn't come back DX;

I know! I know we have a bum rap. And, speaking of Louie, his father's infamy doesn't exactly help us out any, and neither does Zhivago's continued eh... employment under Don Kuro. DX

Eh. I always liked Johnny more than Gino, at least inasmuch as I was pretty bummed out when he got assassinated. Gino was always this wimpy, spineless kid until fairly recently. Constantly hiding behind people and beings stronger than he was and not really doing anything with himself aside from mooch off Liam and his father's wealth. Johnny, at least, was proactive; I can respect proactivity, even if Johnny was otherwise eccentric, in a bad way.

Adorable Nymph

15,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Nyadriel
Sunkissed innocence
Penn Almasy
Sunkissed innocence

Foolish child! Why would one such as him, a jealous one, share his power with anyone? Especially if such who is shared with might use it against him?
And what makes you think he even cares about those who follow him? Not when you are such not more than sacrificial sheep?
oh but don't you understand? that is true power, the risk of death every minute, it makes one..so deliciously paranoid and makes one aware

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Sunkissed innocence
Nyadriel
Sunkissed innocence
Penn Almasy
Sunkissed innocence

oh but don't you understand? that is true power, the risk of death every minute, it makes one..so deliciously paranoid and makes one aware

Then despair you must. For in the end...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff