Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Howdy all I don't make new topics often but this is something that I do often and I am wondering if I am alone.

I imagine what peoples reactions are when they read a post by me.

I wonder because I have been told things like.

"I laughed so hard i just woke my baby."
"My coworker just looked at me funny."
"Damn it i just snorted my coke up my nose." (I can only assume they mean the drink.)

So when you hit reply or when you comment on a post do you ever wonder?

gaia_spoons Has some one on gaia ever made you LOL?

gaia_spoons Do you hope you destroyed a Keyboard with spit out soda?

gaia_spoons has anyone ever took what you sad as a joke serious and you had to explain it with a sorry?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sometimes in the scant moments I have to check in on mobile while at work, I find myself grinning like an idiot. I love this place and think about it everyday.

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well, I'm awkward when it comes to humor. I don't often find things funny, but at the same time just a silly pic can make me lol for minutes until my stomach hurts xD

Until today I've never found a post in Gaia that funny. But some signatures in the forums are very laughable...

King Noob

- - -
Sure I laugh heartily quite a bit when it comes to posts on here.
Usually when it's someone's reaction to something i've said.
It's not often I laugh at something that has nothing to do with me, something i just happened upon.

But it's one of those cases that is my top lol from Gaia.
Someone replied to a thread with a simple series of comments.
Then, in the very next post, someone else made exactly the same reply, except they added "Obviously" and "Of course" here and there.
The original person quoted them and said something like "Excuse me, did you just repeat everything I just said? That was kinda rude, you could have at least quoted me or something..."

lol'd hard that day, ladies n' gents.
Anyhoo, it certainly does make for a dumb smiley grin on my face when someone comes forward with having been successfully slain by one of my posts.
- - -

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

This is one of the reasons I don't get on Gaia at work, and I try to be careful while reading when eating or drinking. xD

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
iuvenis
Well, I'm awkward when it comes to humor. I don't often find things funny, but at the same time just a silly pic can make me lol for minutes until my stomach hurts xD

Until today I've never found a post in Gaia that funny. But some signatures in the forums are very laughable...

some Sigs are what I remember people by more then their screen name or content so i can understand that ^_^

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I always enjoy reading the things you and Hassli say to each other, Kid Jak.

I try to laugh often! It is the best way.

Beloved Stargazer

You make me smile a lot, amazing fish man.

I did have my brother peek on me wondering what was so funny once, but I can't remember what sparked the endless laughter now

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

I pretty much die laughing anytime me and mingh run into each other in threads.

The worst part is if someone catches me laughing or smiling at my phone...I can't really explain what was so funny.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi
I always enjoy reading the things you and Hassli say to each other, Kid Jak.

I try to laugh often! It is the best way.

Me and Hassli have been off on our schedules it is sad sad

Stubborn Gifter

There are many people that made me LOL based by the conversation I've seen. They were amusing.

No, I rather not destroy my keyboard since it's attached to my laptop and I need it. =P

Honestly, I don't know if someone took my teasing or joke seriously. But I know that some people mistaken my conversation as "argument" even though I'm not. stare

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Madam Ace
I pretty much die laughing anytime me and mingh run into each other in threads.

The worst part is if someone catches me laughing or smiling at my phone...I can't really explain what was so funny.

I have that happen I am three pages into a thread and then some joke just comes together and I bust a gut.

I try explaining to my kids but they just look at me like i am nuts and go back to their games.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jisen Meizuki
There are many people that made me LOL based by the conversation I've seen. They were amusing.

No, I rather not destroy my keyboard since it's attached to my laptop and I need it. =P

Honestly, I don't know if someone took my teasing or joke seriously. But I know that some people mistaken my conversation as "argument" even though I'm not. stare

I found ending ever sentence in emotion_awesome generally kills argument moods emotion_awesome

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I've had honest chuckles, even some from-the-gut laughs.
I've beat on my keyboard, a few times in the past. That's mainly due to some extreme drama anger. I won't go into that, at all.

Most of the time, Gaia makes me nervous.

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

Has some one on gaia ever made you LOL?
A few times, yes. Over the silliest things.

Do you hope you destroyed a Keyboard with spit out soda?
I use a MacBook Pro and I would hope that never happens! Liquid spills are expensive to fix.

Has anyone ever took what you said as a joke serious and you had to explain it with a sorry?
Not that I know of. And if so, I apologize to whoever's feelings I've hurt in the past.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff