Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 > >>

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
This thread is amazacraze.
Do you mind if I link to it as a citation in one of my threads?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lord Lapin
This thread is amazacraze.
Do you mind if I link to it as a citation in one of my threads?
Go for it~

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
Crim, I don't know if you know this, but the arcade game froim the Gaiaversary event is 1/2 GRUNNY GAME!

User Image
Indeed I did!

I wish I knew the artist so I could ask them if there is a high resolution version of the artwork.

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
emotion_kirakira Thank you for making this!
I've registered in '08 but haven't participated in events since '09-'10, so I missed a lot of storyline and was always a little over my head with the Gaia lore and all the plotlines and why some were so strongly for or against some characters. I tried reading the manga to understand past events and Gaia history, but I'm still so, so lost.
Thanks for helping understand at least why there are so many people against Diedrich and especially what's with grunnies. They're everywhere and have so many fans, and I didn't have the faintest idea about what they are. I knew they had something to do with the zombie outbreak and had something evil about them, but never knew exactly what.
Please sign me up for grunny fan! (Really, they control peoples' minds while being adorable, I can't not love that.)
P.S. I admit I like Diedrich. *blushing* But that's mostly because I love the fact that it's spouting random nonsense.

xcrimsonlegendx

Also fanthreads are allowed but Grunny technically isn't an NPC but it is an item...

I just had to post it though, too much Grunny bashing going on to not.

My apologies, but I am absolutely certain I have seen a Grunny NPC. (I am reffering to an account with [NPC], sorry if I misunderstood. ^///^) It's been during an event. Sadly, I have no print screens.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
No problem, I was happy to make it. I just wish this thread was more active, Grunny deserves better.

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
xcrimsonlegendx
No problem, I was happy to make it. I just wish this thread was more active, Grunny deserves better.

Yes, and newer Gaians (like, me, altough I still have 5 years of being here) should have more places to know the history of the community (and what they're getting into)

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Shadow of the Luna
xcrimsonlegendx

Yes, and newer Gaians (like, me, altough I still have 5 years of being here) should have more places to know the history of the community (and what they're getting into)
Agreed, Gaia has done a rather poor job of preserving its own history, most new members know nothing of the history of the site as far as the plot and word go. The manga does a crummy job telling the story too, if a new member goes back and just reads the comics they have no idea what is going on, it jumps around and is very hard to follow. The details between those comics that unfolded in the forums and in towns, etc are lost to most folks.

Man-Lover

I am a Grombie. heart

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Are you now? I don't see any rotting flesh!

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Shadow of the Luna
xcrimsonlegendx

Agreed, Gaia has done a rather poor job of preserving its own history, most new members know nothing of the history of the site as far as the plot and word go. The manga does a crummy job telling the story too, if a new member goes back and just reads the comics they have no idea what is going on, it jumps around and is very hard to follow. The details between those comics that unfolded in the forums and in towns, etc are lost to most folks.

I tried catching up with the plot from the comics. I'm still at loss as to many aspects of the Gaia lore. I remember at the Gaia anniversary, each day my reaction was either "wtf are you talking about" or "uhh... I... almost... heard...it...mentioned.". So, yeah, it would appear that Gaia didn't do much to keep it's own history. Though, I might have found a record of the Gaia 9 Action News years ago in some dusty corner of the site.

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
Get me on that fan list, stat! ...please.
I loved the grunny outbreak. <3

Man-Lover

xcrimsonlegendx
No... I really am... do you want to see it? xd

I am one of the FEW Grombies still alive... can you please have a list or something for the people who are still grombies?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Imperial Shockies
xcrimsonlegendx

I am one of the FEW Grombies still alive... can you please have a list or something for the people who are still grombies?

Everyone on the list would have to volunteer to have their name put there, or else it would be considered namedropping by Gaia's standards, which could get crimsicles a ban. 3nodding

I've seen quite a few stage 5's and stage 3's on the site. Stage 4 seems to be the rarest one though.

Manly Lunatic

Imperial Shockies
xcrimsonlegendx

Green names on the fanlist...

Manly Lunatic

Pirate Captain Sushi
Imperial Shockies
xcrimsonlegendx

Everyone on the list would have to volunteer to have their name put there, or else it would be considered namedropping by Gaia's standards, which could get crimsicles a ban. 3nodding

I've seen quite a few stage 5's and stage 3's on the site. Stage 4 seems to be the rarest one though.

Yeah, Stage 4 is the one I always am like "OMIGOSH".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff