Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Honestly I feel like it's harder to care about much of what Gaia does any more after so many years of disappointment >.>

Also, as someone who was here for the Grombie event and thought the skins were hideous, I feel like a rerelease is way overdue. The main reason they were never very common is because not many people felt they were even worth getting.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lazarus Larkin
Honestly I feel like it's harder to care about much of what Gaia does any more after so many years of disappointment >.>

Also, as someone who was here for the Grombie event and thought the skins were hideous, I feel like a rerelease is way overdue. The main reason they were never very common is because not many people felt they were even worth getting.

What D; they were amazing, grant it they had problems but they are amazing!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I liked the first phase skins, but the ones with the lumps on your heads and the attached grunny ones were not appealing at all.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lazarus Larkin
I liked the first phase skins, but the ones with the lumps on your heads and the attached grunny ones were not appealing at all.

I will always regret not getting the lumps or the last stage, but there were so many problems the first being you could never see your hair again (I am not even sure if you can use hair mods nowadays) but it would of taken serious dedication to stick with those phases.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I do agree that the fourth and fifth level Grombies are ugly as sin but I think that's why I like them. They're so weird looking that I love 'em, I would give up head items forever right now for a stage 4 and I would love my head nubs for all time. Even if people curse me for looking fugly.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I like prunny more honestly.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
The zothaq
I like prunny more honestly.
As do I, however they're basically the exact same thing as far as we know. Purple is my favorite color so it comes down to preference, I still see them as "Grunnies" though.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I like the prunny, but not as much as the grunny. But I like both green and purple. xd

Fluffy Trash

Add me to the list, please. heart

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Twizted Child Eve
I like the prunny, but not as much as the grunny. But I like both green and purple. xd
They should have done the Diedrich clone event with real Grunnies in every color. Green, purple, red, blue, white, brown, yellow, etc. THAT would have been EPIC.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
They should have done the Diedrich clone event with real Grunnies in every color. Green, purple, red, blue, white, brown, yellow, etc. THAT would have been EPIC.
So much murder and grombies.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
Heh. xd That would be interesting.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Twizted Child Eve
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
It would have been a whole heck of a lot more fun too.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
It would have been a whole heck of a lot more fun too.
Yeah, I agree.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Crim, I don't know if you know this, but the arcade game froim the Gaiaversary event is 1/2 GRUNNY GAME!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces