Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 251 ]
Total Votes:[ 251 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Gaian

Honestly I feel like it's harder to care about much of what Gaia does any more after so many years of disappointment >.>

Also, as someone who was here for the Grombie event and thought the skins were hideous, I feel like a rerelease is way overdue. The main reason they were never very common is because not many people felt they were even worth getting.

Shadowy Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lazarus Larkin
Honestly I feel like it's harder to care about much of what Gaia does any more after so many years of disappointment >.>

Also, as someone who was here for the Grombie event and thought the skins were hideous, I feel like a rerelease is way overdue. The main reason they were never very common is because not many people felt they were even worth getting.

What D; they were amazing, grant it they had problems but they are amazing!

Gaian

I liked the first phase skins, but the ones with the lumps on your heads and the attached grunny ones were not appealing at all.

Shadowy Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lazarus Larkin
I liked the first phase skins, but the ones with the lumps on your heads and the attached grunny ones were not appealing at all.

I will always regret not getting the lumps or the last stage, but there were so many problems the first being you could never see your hair again (I am not even sure if you can use hair mods nowadays) but it would of taken serious dedication to stick with those phases.

Royal Kitsune

26,950 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
I do agree that the fourth and fifth level Grombies are ugly as sin but I think that's why I like them. They're so weird looking that I love 'em, I would give up head items forever right now for a stage 4 and I would love my head nubs for all time. Even if people curse me for looking fugly.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I like prunny more honestly.

Royal Kitsune

26,950 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
The zothaq
I like prunny more honestly.
As do I, however they're basically the exact same thing as far as we know. Purple is my favorite color so it comes down to preference, I still see them as "Grunnies" though.

Friendly Regular

11,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I like the prunny, but not as much as the grunny. But I like both green and purple. xd

Fluffy Sentai

17,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Add me to the list, please. heart

Royal Kitsune

26,950 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Twizted Child Eve
I like the prunny, but not as much as the grunny. But I like both green and purple. xd
They should have done the Diedrich clone event with real Grunnies in every color. Green, purple, red, blue, white, brown, yellow, etc. THAT would have been EPIC.

Loyal Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
They should have done the Diedrich clone event with real Grunnies in every color. Green, purple, red, blue, white, brown, yellow, etc. THAT would have been EPIC.
So much murder and grombies.

Friendly Regular

11,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
Heh. xd That would be interesting.

Royal Kitsune

26,950 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Twizted Child Eve
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
It would have been a whole heck of a lot more fun too.

Friendly Regular

11,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
xcrimsonlegendx
Twizted Child Eve
It would have been a whole heck of a lot more fun too.
Yeah, I agree.

Loyal Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Crim, I don't know if you know this, but the arcade game froim the Gaiaversary event is 1/2 GRUNNY GAME!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces