Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 > >>

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
May I have my named added to the fanlist?

I asked earlier, but it must have been overlooked.
Not a problem, I had seen it before. I just fell behind on adding 'em up. You'll be added shortly. :3

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
*Updated*

I'm so lazy, my petitions are falling behind too. >.<

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ohhhh nuuuuuuu!

thanks! <3

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Sushi is going off on his Grombie re-release thing again, his latest SF thread is doing pretty well. It seems that every year that passes people seem to be more open to the re-release. Either that or there are less Grombies around to contest the idea.

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Sushi is going off on his Grombie re-release thing again, his latest SF thread is doing pretty well. It seems that every year that passes people seem to be more open to the re-release. Either that or there are less Grombies around to contest the idea.
I'd say that older members in general are becoming more and more inactive, and people don't seem to care about it anymore.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
ZoneIV
xcrimsonlegendx
I'd say that older members in general are becoming more and more inactive, and people don't seem to care about it anymore.
That's what I was thinking, newer members don't really care. That seems to be a recurring theme these days, not just on this subject. Gaians don't care about most things, just items and more items. Maybe that will play in our favor though, the less of a big deal it is, the more likely it is to happen I think.

I think the only reason they didn't want to release them before was the potential backlash from users with the skins. Now that those users are either inactive or more willing to accept the idea it seems it could happen. Not to mention that the admins don't seem to mind going against what was once said back in the "Old Gaia" days. To users today, they're just skins, such as the B.O.O. skins. They promised that the loosing team would loose their skin forever, now it's out again for all. Grombies can't be far behind.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Newer members are dicks?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
Newer members are dicks?
I don't think I said that.

emotion_0A0

Just that the general attitude towards anything that's not shiny and pretty is generally met with a "who gives a flock" response. Or so it seems, of course there are exceptions, lots of them but the community doesn't really seem to want anything but.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
Newer members are dicks?

emotion_0A0

Just that the general attitude towards anything that's not shiny and pretty is generally met with a "who gives a flock" response. Or so it seems, of course there are exceptions, lots of them but the community doesn't really seem to want anything but.
yeah...

I'm a little peeved with the GCD currently. More than 2/3rds opf the threads on the first page are about items.

And like half of those are about RIGs.

It's kind of... annoying as s**t.

I hate that the GCD doesn't care as much about the things I care about any more.

Granted, I also care about items... but sometimes I want to talk about different stuff.

I chalk this up to Gaia being a different demographic than it once was. At least in the GCD>

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
Newer members are dicks?

emotion_0A0

yeah...

I'm a little peeved with the GCD currently. More than 2/3rds opf the threads on the first page are about items.

I hate that the GCD doesn't care as much about the things I care about any more.

Granted, I also care about items... but sometimes I want to talk about different stuff.

I chalk this up to Gaia being a different demographic than it once was. At least in the GCD>
Yeah, it's change for sure.

Honestly I didn't even know if a thread like this would succeed. I mean people DO love the Diedrich creatures. I'll admit, they're cute, weird and appeal to a lot of people. I was afraid that the thread would be overrun with "cute" fiends, mucking up the place but it seems there are still just enough left who remember Grunny. Also fanthreads are allowed but Grunny technically isn't an NPC but it is an item...

I just had to post it though, too much Grunny bashing going on to not.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
Newer members are dicks?

emotion_0A0

yeah...

Yeah, it's change for sure.

Honestly I didn't even know if a thread like this would succeed. I mean people DO love the Diedrich creatures. I'll admit, they're cute, weird and appeal to a lot of people. I was afraid that the thread would be overrun with "cute" fiends, mucking up the place but it seems there are still just enough left who remember Grunny. Also fanthreads are allowed but Grunny technically isn't an NPC but it is an item...

I just had to post it though, too much Grunny bashing going on to not.

Personally, I think this was an awesome idea.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Grunnies ftw User Image

IRL Man-Lover

Add me to the fan list. cool

Grunnies need to come back!

Everyday Loiterer

This thread makes me miss my old grunny, aren't grunnies expensive now? *goes to mp

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
xcrimsonlegendx
Hello Kisty
OG forever
I don't even have to ask if you want to be added.
User Image

You how I do things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas