<3 </3

Miss the OLD gaiaonline?

YES!!! T_T 0.45098039215686 45.1% [ 207 ]
not really, i wasn't here then 0.12418300653595 12.4% [ 57 ]
Nah the new Gaiaonline is BETTER!! 0.087145969498911 8.7% [ 40 ]
*shrug* Not bothered! 0.33769063180828 33.8% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 459 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Well, I like both versions of Gaia. What I mean is, the old Gaia had cheaper things and it was a lot more fun. But the new Gaia has new things to try and explore. What would be a good idea though, was if they made it so you could choose which version of Gaia you wanted to play. And you could play that version. Well, thats just my opinion.

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

I actually like the new Gaia more. I think it has to do with how I've changed, however, and not the layout or the new features. I've become more outgoing and active, and as a result, I've gained more friends and more things to do on Gaia.

I do like the new additions, though. I have gotten used to the new layout, and I like it. I also like Word Bump and the Daily Chance. 3nodding
There are bits of the new Gaia that are definetly better, but there are things from old Gaia that I do miss. (Such as the little speech bubble telling you that you have mail and actually getting rare events...)

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like the new Gaia for the most part, with the new features. But I do miss the floating chests down your screen and the Rock Puppy...Why, oh why did they "kill" Rock Puppy? emo
Waaaaa sad I want My Rares to be more noticible ;(
And my emails.
I missed a rare event the over day. because of this. sad
I don't think Gaia has changed all that much User Image
Like more content has been added and there are more people but really its just the same ole stuff. My opinion would be really hard to explain if I got into it, but I just feel going around and talking to people is just as nice as it always was. Forums are still the center of Gaia, if that changes then I'll admit huge sheet has changed and then I would call old Gaia=forum Gaia and new Gaia would be whatever it becomes.

Thats my take on it.
Sometimes I get a little nonstalgic to the old Gaia.

Then I take a drink of milk and I'm good.
Old Gaia Come Back crying

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh yes, I totally miss white pages that won't load, servers going down constantly, glitches galore, and never hearing a word from the lovable staff.

Yeah... the good ol' days...

</sarcasm>

xp

Ok, ok... I wasn't here back in the very beginning, but MY old days weren't that fun. I remember just signing up was a pain in the a** because of those stupid white pages.

But all in all, I like the new Gaia.

No complaints here... or at least none I have the need to voice at the moment.

User Image
Reichiru Tomoe
~blinks~old gaia sucked NEW gaia rules

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
actually I do miss that. I like that my avi had a little bit more to do.

Familiar Elder

I miss it only because it was then when I was first wowed by Gaia. Now and days, things aren't as mesmorizing for me as say someone who just joined.
I would join with you and say, woo, Old Gaia yeah...but...

I don't miss some of the glitches. I do miss some of the old Regulars though.
[Philip J. Fry]
~blinks~old gaia sucked NEW gaia rules

This^

Gaia gets better every year and everytime it does people b***h about the hard work the Admins put into it.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Old Gaia was much better in some ways.

- It was more simplified
- We used the colorful world map to find everything
- We would have events where all of the maps were decorated, and the npcs dressed up
- everything was cheap, people weren't greedy
- People didn't get free clothes for joining

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas