Miss the OLD gaiaonline?

YES!!! T_T 0.45098039215686 45.1% [ 207 ]
not really, i wasn't here then 0.12418300653595 12.4% [ 57 ]
Nah the new Gaiaonline is BETTER!! 0.087145969498911 8.7% [ 40 ]
*shrug* Not bothered! 0.33769063180828 33.8% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 459 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Who Also Misses the OLD gaia online?
where there was the cute little pop-up when you got mail next to your Avatar, Pink Links that earned you Gold if you entered, floating giftboxes and treasure chest?

Me and my Boyfriend where talking about the OLD gaia, how we remembered back in school how we'd spend must of our time on there, because of the fun Role Plays and old friends we had, and now it's just over run with Newbies....

DISCUSS:
Who also misses the OLD gaiaonline?
The new "Daily Choice" items....just Game items and rarely ever good reasonable items! (i'm not greatful for it, heck i am VERY happy with the mods heart *hugs them ALL*)
other related discussion.
So what are you suggesting exactly question
I don't know, i just wanted to know what other Gaians thought!
Gaia Community Discussion forum.
Hop to it.
Right, ok then!
*salutes*
Now these day its so hard getting those magical giftbox...
I have a questiong..atm I have my "play animation on web page" disabled that does mean the daily chance item wont appear for me?
Soulshine
Now these day its so hard getting those magical giftbox...
I have a questiong..atm I have my "play animation on web page" disabled that does mean the daily chance item wont appear for me?

I would say so!.. 3nodding

Supreme Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
it's just nostalgia, I can't say I particularly miss it. things are a bit easier to get to for the most part, and we have a unified server system.
I wasn't around to see the old Gaia, but the new Gaia is nice in it's own way. Things seem really clean and understandable.
the old gaia was okay, but each enhancement makes the site better in its own way. and actually, the whole reason the events have seemingly dissapeared, is because the code for displaying the boxes, trunks, ect seems to have been broken. there is a code floating around the site that will allow you to check if you got an event recently and it didnt show.

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
I like the new Gaia better. The mods and admins have done a great job on improving Gaia for the better, over the years they've worked on it.

Ex: They stepped on all those god-awful "Strip Clubs" that used to fill up 3/4 of Commerce, and put forward a fine set of rules to restrict the Slaveries ( which, by the way, I see a lot less of since 2003, so I don't want to hear anybody whining "but there's still so many" ).

And getting rid of the Personals? Oh my God, yes, that was one of the best things the admins ever did. That was a major FTW, just right there.

I don't want to go back to the Gaia filled with Strip Clubs and Personals asking for sex. I think this Gaia is a lot cleaner, and easier to use, as opposed to what some other Gaians in the SF might think.

Go go, Gaia admins, go go.

<3
FIZBAN311
the old gaia was okay, but each enhancement makes the site better in its own way. and actually, the whole reason the events have seemingly dissapeared, is because the code for displaying the boxes, trunks, ect seems to have been broken. there is a code floating around the site that will allow you to check if you got an event recently and it didnt show.

Do you know how to get it to work? i heard it's a link.
Rayne Naito
FIZBAN311

Do you know how to get it to work? i heard it's a link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/index.php?event=

Then look in your inventory.
Goth Raven
I like the new Gaia better. The mods and admins have done a great job on improving Gaia for the better, over the years they've worked on it.

Ex: They stepped on all those god-awful "Strip Clubs" that used to fill up 3/4 of Commerce, and put forward a fine set of rules to restrict the Slaveries ( which, by the way, I see a lot less of since 2003, so I don't want to hear anybody whining "but there's still so many" ).

And getting rid of the Personals? Oh my God, yes, that was one of the best things the admins ever did. That was a major FTW, just right there.

I don't want to go back to the Gaia filled with Strip Clubs and Personals asking for sex. I think this Gaia is a lot cleaner, and easier to use, as opposed to what some other Gaians in the SF might think.

Go go, Gaia admins, go go.

<3

Hmmm 3nodding ....i see....and by reading that, i truely know what you mean! heart you're right!!.....

GO GO GAIA ADMINS GO!!

Amorous Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I enjoyed the old Gaia, but I love the new one too. It's getting better all te time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff