$15... wut? 0.40861466821886 40.9% [ 702 ]
Total Votes:[ 1718 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247 248 > >> >>> »|

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Call me one of this thread's first signed fans...

If there's anything I could be of help, I'm available.

Sparkling Transmutator

Roxore
Well if she didn't want to do the fan thread she should of never made the thread. I would like to join seeing as I will be questing after this item year long! smile

Now now, Jayce can always change the name of her thread and change it to a mere discussion thread... as it basically is at the moment. No harm was done. This occurs practically every time a new EI is released.

Mythical Risk-Taker

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Yippers * u* New prety pixels and Fayren made it~
I want that EI!
Add me to the list, plz?

Mega Superfan

Thanks for the offers of assistance. I may very well call upon you guys. :')

If anyone has ideas for the thread, please let me know. I'm open to suggestions.
add me please anyway is anyone wondering why is the aquarius one first and not the capricorn one??

Lonely Prophet

This thread is not "official".....

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OMG!!!

This better be a wicked awesome ei that will last a long time! Since I am predicting that it will drive the market up pretty damn well!!!

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Winter Hue
Roxore
Well if she didn't want to do the fan thread she should of never made the thread. I would like to join seeing as I will be questing after this item year long! smile

Now now, Jayce can always change the name of her thread and change it to a mere discussion thread... as it basically is at the moment. No harm was done. This occurs practically every time a new EI is released.

Yea but if you make a fan thread do it even if people don't like it the oath fan thread was hated on so badly but I kept it running. I say give it a chance don't give up but not everyone is like me. >.< I admit after a few days owning a fan thread it is pretty harsh when people tease it, and you want to just hand it over to someone else. So no harm done ^_^ I think I was just being cranky and being a player hatter.

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Add me please, I have hopes for this one.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
well s**t XD there goes all my gc...

Sparkling Transmutator

Hotorobi
add me please anyway is anyone wondering why is the aquarius one first and not the capricorn one??

Because Aquarius falls between January 21 - February 19. They want to let this phase stick around for a while... so they didn't start with Capricorn, because then they would have to make the item evolve in two days. User Image

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I really hope that the scorpion items are well made and not ugly like most of the topaz/scorpion items on here.

The aquarius items are freaking sexy.

Mega Superfan

MagicalSins
This thread is not "official".....
Obviously. Hence why it is in quotation marks. If it was official it'd have been created by Gaia staff. =/

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey add me to the fan list please~! heart smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers