Welcome to Gaia! ::

I support this guy but I think that he was created as a mob boss and that is why he was named Gambino which was a mafia family.
From ganglandnew.com/gambino

After three years of lying low to avoid more publicity, the plotters began their ultimate successful undermining of both Joe Bonanno (right) and Joe Profaci. (left) These two veteran leaders were not blind to the machinations against them but were seriously hampered by the long illness and then death of Profaci. Joe Magliocco, the new Profaci (Colombo) boss was unable to unite the family under his leadership. In desperation the two plotted the deaths of Lucchese and Gambino but were discovered. Ultimately Magliocco died and Bonanno lost his position of power and was no longer a factor in Cosa Nostra. Lucchese succumbed to cancer in 1967, leaving Gambino on top.
End of paragraph.

Is it possible that the explosion at the mansion was a way to get rid of the Labtechs who were plotting against gambino?

Something that later happened with a mobster Gino Gambino.
Mob leader Gino Gambino has testified under oath that he clearly saw his rival Franco Frattinao murder the victim in cold blood with a sawed-off shotgun.
Is it possible that in gaia little Gino fled because of what he saw his dad did?

I 100% support Gambino but is Lanzer putting in some things that have happened in the real world into gaia? Or is it a coincident?

Also is possible that Edmund is something like Al Capone, they both have the scar and was the Halloween event, kinda like the St. Valentines Massacre? They took out everyone who was a threat to them in both. I also know that gino is silent because of something he saw
Best theory so far. 3nodding
Kaiden
Best theory so far. 3nodding
Thank you.
^^ yes, very good idea. but gambino is obviously some kind of mob leader seeing as he is so big and powerful like.
domokun
-[.Moo.]-
^^ yes, very good idea. but gambino is obviously some kind of mob leader seeing as he is so big and powerful like.
domokun
But also the connections between the Lab techs

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Wow...This is incredible...

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Awesome theory. 83
Seeno
Awesome theory. 83
Yeah I know
that's the only theory i've heard so far with some actual truth behind it, except for the sisters dad's name (count vlad=vlad the impaler=dracula incase u haven't heard it) i'm sick of hearing all these stupid theories people come up with off the top of their head, good work!
Ultimate_Preditor
that's the only theory i've heard so far with some actual truth behind it, except for the sisters dad's name (count vlad=vlad the impaler=dracula incase u haven't heard it) i'm sick of hearing all these stupid theories people come up with off the top of their head, good work!
Thank you and I actually researched this instead of cooking it up
Ultimate_Preditor
van helson..hmm..I bet..
mafiamobster
Ultimate_Preditor
Thank you and I actually researched this instead of cooking it up

some either people should try that...
yes they should

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out