Total Votes:[ 130 ]

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

So basically his own powers and Holiday rules make him exempt from punishment for events that go on during Halloween? Damn. Not a bad perk for Jack. Still, Meili's comment makes me wonder about that.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Jack has to follow the rules through all the other season when his powers wain even santa had to wait for Christmas even before he could fix Easter Bunny.

it is why I like Easter Bunny and Jack being enemies they are opposites Fall/Spring, Cute/Scary, Hope/Dread.

But of course Santa killed his holiday opposite before recorded time so his Ho Ho ho's will never be challenged.

R.I.P. Heat Miser

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Speaking of Fall, I kind of got impatient with the weather as it is in the Lake area lol

I miss fall D:

I hate winter though

Winter is a terrible season if it involves snow. Warm winters are groovy, though

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw
sweatdrop not familiar with that at all, sorry. Care to explain?

Old Mesopotamian myth. Rereading it, it turns out I got quite a bit wrong. Still, It's available here if you are curious. And now my mind is wandering to the Story of the Monkey King... such a peculiar day...

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

Old Mesopotamian myth. Rereading it, it turns out I got quite a bit wrong. Still, It's available here if you are curious. And now my mind is wandering to the Story of the Monkey King... such a peculiar day...

please don't bring Son Goku into this >.<

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Kid Jak
XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

But just look at his charismatic smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Kid Jak

But it's- actually now that I think of it may suit Sentinal's origin more.

Time-traveling Senshi

I'm surprised you're not discussing the new manga pages that came out today. I mean Nyx was buddy buddy with Gino's ancestor and it was confirmed he had a part to play in the original worm incident. We now know why, or at least part of the reason, he was exiled in the first place and why Luca who I do think was taken over by Nyx at the time said he had a grudge against the Gambino family. Plus, we also know what lead to Nyx wanting Johnny and Gino dead. I'm sensing Ambition may have told Gaia it was Nyx that pushed him to mess with Sen and Marius which ended up starting that huge worm incident. Why else would all of this be going on?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Chibi Halo
          I'm surprised you're not discussing the new manga pages that came out today. I mean Nyx was buddy buddy with Gino's ancestor and it was confirmed he had a part to play in the original worm incident. We now know why, or at least part of the reason, he was exiled in the first place and why Luca who I do think was taken over by Nyx at the time said he had a grudge against the Gambino family. Plus, we also know what lead to Nyx wanting Johnny and Gino dead. I'm sensing Ambition may have told Gaia it was Nyx that pushed him to mess with Sen and Marius which ended up starting that huge worm incident. Why else would all of this be going on?

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I did post some discussion topics a few pages back (It's the post at the bottom of pages 560), but most of the discussion since then revolved around just one of those points. Maybe the other will get covered another time, but I'm certainly excited for Friday!

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Manly Lunatic

Currently I am going to call the titan Ambition, since it is NOT confirmed that it Johnny. That wouldn't make any sense if it was Johnny K Gambino anyways. None at all. I think the last descendant of a Titan line by Meili shows Johnny was just a descendant himself.

Anyways, Nyx manipulated Ambition quite easily, he is the Titan of Ambition... He would want more power all the damn time. So it would have been easy for Nyx to convince Ambition to go with his plan on shaming Sentinel and Overseer. I think Ambition can manipulate others to feel the need to accomplish more and more stuff, and so he put it in both their heads to create something better then the other...

Hmmm... Gino is weirdly not that driven to be powerful and such... could be something to do with his mother? I don't know... Though then again, he seemed ambitious to stick with Sen and Seer and help them.

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
@Qyp: I like to call the titan Ambition as well. Kinda remind me of FMA...

Your thread is not on the front page. I disapprove.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Day7
wat

AI? sweatdrop

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

`Hydro
Day7
wat

AI? sweatdrop

Most definitely

I was just looking at my worth and I saw that and was like ... well, you saw my post

idek why you would do that for that item lol

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Day7
`Hydro
Day7
wat

AI? sweatdrop

Most definitely

I was just looking at my worth and I saw that and was like ... well, you saw my post

idek why you would do that for that item lol

Ikr? Go inflate the black and red items. That's more practical, lol.

Green might be the red-headed stepchild color of Gaia, but a normal blue is not too far off, either. Teal, angelic blue, navy/cobalt are the favorites (though I like the navy/cobalt too).

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
aw yeah it's flexin' time. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers