Zhivago vs Edmund 0.17692307692308 17.7% [ 23 ]
Me vs UR MOM/DAD 0.24615384615385 24.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Dakarov
You just HAD to didn't you Slick?

I love Nyx, but I can't be a fan. I want this f**ker DEAD and the plot to finish. LOL

But....I will stalk this thread just like a fan would. ninja heart
(secret fan?)

talk2hand You can't just kill off something like primal evil, Dakarov. And who's to say he wouldn't come back? Look at Sen and Overseer, they ******** up pretty heavily multiple times.

Ooooh I wonder if he would be like Lucifer from Supernatural, taunting a character spiritually and driving him or her insane without outright killing them despite being lolockedforever.

#optimistforever

Jayce Reinhardt
*dies laughing*

It is an excellent detangler. I mean, look at him, he's in friggen exile. Can't be leading armies of darkness and kicking the snot outta deities if you don't look like a hygenic villain. Jabba the Hutt is an excellent example of what happens to nasty looking evil blokes.

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw
Dakarov
You just HAD to didn't you Slick?

I love Nyx, but I can't be a fan. I want this f**ker DEAD and the plot to finish. LOL

But....I will stalk this thread just like a fan would. ninja heart
(secret fan?)

talk2hand You can't just kill off something like primal evil Dakarov. And who's to say he wouldn't come back? Look at Sen and Overseer, they ******** up pretty heavily multiple times.

Ooooh I wonder if he would be like Lucifer from Supernatural, taunting a character spiritually and driving him or her insane without outright killing them despite being lolockedforever.

#optimistforever

Jayce Reinhardt
*dies laughing*

It is an excellent detangler. I mean, look at him, he's in friggen exile. Can't be leading armies of darkness and kicking the snot outta deities if you don't look like a hygenic villain. Jabba the Hutt is an excellent example of what happens to nasty looking evil blokes.

(Oh lord, my brain right now LMAO!)
Just no bone comb ing him/her in public.

Shapeshifter

I wanna join he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
May Nyx shroud the world in Darkness.

evil

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Valac the genie

emotion_kirakira just the mention of his magnificent murderous presence sends others into a scurry.

I'll update the list

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi

evil
<3 Nightmare twists for the holidays after his mightiness puts everyone in place emotion_bigheart

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
I honestly think Nyx is Gaia's answer to Azathoth. He's deadly when awakened. But when will he reach us is another story.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

evil
<3 Nightmare twists for the holidays after his mightiness puts everyone in place emotion_bigheart
The holiday gods are weak. Nyx is the one True Gaia God.

Familiar Poster

Can you please add me to the fan list please

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the minotaur from one episode of Doctor Who. "Praise Him" *dies laughing*

Add me Slick, why the hell not. I haven't been a part of a fan thread in forever.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw
Valac the genie

emotion_kirakira just the mention of his magnificent murderous presence sends others into a scurry.

I'll update the list
I think he's tied for most interesting god in the world with pocket god who is interesting for what should be easy to understand reasons.

He doesn't always trick elf's, but when he does it's the Kuro's stay manipulative my friends!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the minotaur from one episode of Doctor Who. "Praise Him" *dies laughing*

Add me Slick, why the hell not. I haven't been a part of a fan thread in forever.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

The connection is entirely deliberate. While Nyx doesn't resemble a Minotaur, he feeds on faith, just like the creature did from Doctor Who. cool

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi

Their division and squabbling served to consume their excess power, to the point of self destruction and superfluous concepts of friendship, like a cheesy Saturday cartoon. Nyx will show what power darkness has over the hearts and minds of others. Outcasts will join in. Exiled gods banished for ridiculous reasons will rally towards his cause. And we will stand united by our desire to overcome boundaries set by those who consider themselves righteous.

is it just me, or are you getting a Lion King II vibe with Simba and Scar's outcast pride?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
And yet, all i can think of is "I can't believe even ultimate evil gets a cute doll. Gaia" xd

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

Their division and squabbling served to consume their excess power, to the point of self destruction and superfluous concepts of friendship, like a cheesy Saturday cartoon. Nyx will show what power darkness has over the hearts and minds of others. Outcasts will join in. Exiled gods banished for ridiculous reasons will rally towards his cause. And we will stand united by our desire to overcome boundaries set by those who consider themselves righteous.

is it just me, or are you getting a Lion King II vibe with Simba and Scar's outcast pride?
definitely, and it's wonderful.

I hope Gaia will do something with this story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff