< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Slick Southpaw
Blackrosekitten21
Well Nyx certainly does achieve the whole holiday gods/panties in a twist thing. It would be very cool to see some character development of gino. If anybody could do it gino would be the one. It just makes it cooler that nobody would expect it of gino.

Also i like that you included the mythology of Nyx to give some kind of understanding of where and what Nyx is like.

I agree, especially because Gino is still way low on my list to care about as an NPC, and development would be fabulouuuusss

<3 thank you, mythology is something I really enjoy investigating

Your welcome. Mythology is so interesting! I need to read more of Nyx's mythology though. I barely know anything about Nyx. I know a lil more about her now then i did though.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw

All right. I should be safe then. You have my support.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Halfling Heroine
I really hope Nyx comes back soon...I'd assumed with the dark elves' victory in the 12k Halloween event that we'd see his chaos being unleashed, but we've heard nothing since.
To be honest, even if Sen and Overseer regain their powers, I can't see them being able to challenge Nyx. Even when they were at full strength they were no match for Jack, who stripped them of their powers. And considering that Santa, Jack and EB were in fear of "Him" (presumed Nyx), I doubt the weaker Sen and Overseer would stand a chance.

It would have been very appropriate for Nyx to have unleashed his chaos during Apocalypsmas, what with the general theme of that event and all, but the time has long since passed.

Maybe this whole thing involving Jack, Santa, and the Easter Bunny all reconciling with one another may be leading up to a confrontation with Nyx. Individually, they wouldn't stand a chance, but together, they might. Of course, that would involve a level of foresight that I doubt the current plot writers have, but it'd be nice if they caught on to that.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Oh hell.

Add me.

He better turn good or something, or lose his god powers at the hands of Gaia so he can stick around at least. All powerful sexy nightmare scaley faun are much needed.

Right now there's only one sexy powerful faun I can think of on Gaia... ninja

It's you Slick!!!! *licks pecs and abs then drools*

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Dakarov
redface you are too kind

but back on topic

Your comment makes me wonder if Gaia is even strong enough to do that to Nyx. After all, depowering and making mortal is a lot safer bet than locking someone up for thousands of years.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Slick Southpaw
Dakarov
redface you are too kind

but back on topic

Your comment makes me wonder if Gaia is even strong enough to do that to Nyx. After all, depowering and making mortal is a lot safer bet than locking someone up for thousands of years.

True, but Sentinel was locked up for thousands of years and in one day Jack was able to resurrect her, restore her to power, and strip her of her powers and throw her across the continent. If Jack has that much power in one day I can only imagine how much power Gaia has... sweatdrop

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw
Dakarov
redface you are too kind

but back on topic

Do you remember when Zhivago tried to assassinate Ian and he was in the hospital for a while?
Now we get "Friendship is better than therapy!" kind of crap. dramallama

I would love a storyline where Nyx is the badass he/she rightfully should be, gets away with it, and then leaves a trail of wounded or dead. We used to have such good storylines full of drama and excitement.

Now it's like the 4Kids censorship they used to do on Yu Gi Oh.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Dakarov
True, but Sentinel was locked up for thousands of years and in one day Jack was able to resurrect her, restore her to power, and strip her of her powers and throw her across the continent. If Jack has that much power in one day I can only imagine how much power Gaia has... sweatdrop
Jack released Sen, but he didn't strip her of her powers. Meili tells Gino that before he dies 3nodding

If Nyx is such a troublemaker, why wouldn't Gaia just strip him of his powers to begin with? I suspect since she can take away creator gods' powers (which Sen and Overseer are) then why risk world annihilation/apocalypse/rebellion with Nyx instead of putting him in solitary confinement?

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Slick Southpaw
Dakarov
Jack released Sen, but he didn't strip her of her powers. Meili tells Gino that before he dies 3nodding

If Nyx is such a troublemaker, why wouldn't Gaia just strip him of his powers to begin with? I suspect since she can take away creator gods' powers (which Sen and Overseer are) then why risk world annihilation/apocalypse/rebellion with Nyx instead of putting him in solitary confinement?

Hmmm...true. I'm going to guess Gaia will play a role very much similar to the Christian 'God' and be more of a standy sort of all powerful deity than one to use her powers to their full extent in wrath and show anyways.

You gotta admit though, that a demi-god scaley faun would make a perfect Shopkeep for the Weapons Shop, "Screaming Daggers". wink

(and maybe Fathom and Azrael for co-shopkeeps? please Gaia? I sell my soul fo dis)

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Dakarov
Slick Southpaw
Dakarov

Hmmm...true. I'm going to guess Gaia will play a role very much similar to the Christian 'God' and be more of a standy sort of all powerful deity than one to use her powers to their full extent in wrath and show anyways.

You gotta admit though, that a demi-god scaley faun would make a perfect Shopkeep for the Weapons Shop, "Screaming Daggers". wink

(and maybe Fathom and Azrael for co-shopkeeps? please Gaia? I sell my soul fo dis)

Erm...maybe the patrons may end up trying to buy the staff in the shop instead of the stuff? wink

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Dakarov
Slick Southpaw
Dakarov

Hmmm, I don't know, after all, the writers do tend to borrow heavily from Grecian and Westernized concepts of myth and deities (holidays to be exact). We did have that RIG called Gaia's Wrath way back when where we Gaians had to help her. Soooo, I am not sure how much RIG plot plays into actual plot. Her powers are still a mystery as far as I'm concerned.

cool personally I thought hellish hairstyles and body hair was more up the Dark Lord's metaphorical sleeves xp

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Arise for Nyx

User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Slick Southpaw
Arise for Nyx

User Image
I wonder how complicated the summoning ritual is.

Divine Muse

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Arise for Nyx

User Image
I wonder how complicated the summoning ritual is.

Doesn't it take a full week to complete?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff