Nyx vs GinoDad 0.084615384615385 8.5% [ 11 ]
Nyx vs Sen 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 8 ]
Nyx vs Everyone 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 20 ]
Zhivago vs Edmund 0.17692307692308 17.7% [ 23 ]
Me vs UR MOM/DAD 0.24615384615385 24.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Enduring Hero

I really hope Nyx comes back soon...I'd assumed with the dark elves' victory in the 12k Halloween event that we'd see his chaos being unleashed, but we've heard nothing since.
To be honest, even if Sen and Overseer regain their powers, I can't see them being able to challenge Nyx. Even when they were at full strength they were no match for Jack, who stripped them of their powers. And considering that Santa, Jack and EB were in fear of "Him" (presumed Nyx), I doubt the weaker Sen and Overseer would stand a chance.

I'm also guessing that the theory about Luca gaining the power to enslave Zhivago etc from Nyx is correct. If that is true, then when he's fully revived by Luca, he'd pose an unstoppable threat. My theory is that Gino is a titan, and somehow is the only one who can defeat Nyx. Why else would Nyx (through Luca) prioritised killing Gambino? Yes he was wealthy and powerful, but to my knowledge the dark elves have had no previous grudge against him. Luca would hardly have dispatched one of his most valuable pawns unless the target of the assassination was important. It would make sense for him to pick off the titan bloodline if the titans were the only ones with the power to defeat Nyx. It would also explain why Meili gave up his life so readily to protect Gino, despite not knowing him very long.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine
I really hope Nyx comes back soon...I'd assumed with the dark elves' victory in the 12k Halloween event that we'd see his chaos being unleashed, but we've heard nothing since.
To be honest, even if Sen and Overseer regain their powers, I can't see them being able to challenge Nyx. Even when they were at full strength they were no match for Jack, who stripped them off their powers. And considering that Santa, Jack and EB were in fear of "Him" (presumed Nyx), I doubt the weaker Sen and Overseer would stand a chance.
It definitely would be nice to see him come back.

Meili also pointed out that it wasn't Jack that took their powers away, but he acted like he had that potential. 3nodding

Still, you bring up a good point that if creator gods could easily be stripped of their powers and granted them and such, it's hard to think they'd be an actual match for Nyx. It would be great to see Gino step up to the plate and come out of his father's shadow. We saw a liddle bit of it with the mech god, and I'd love to see more of it. Actual character development was beginning to take place ;n;

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
To be honest, even if Sen and Overseer regain their powers, I can't see them being able to challenge Nyx. Even when they were at full strength they were no match for Jack, who stripped them off their powers. And considering that Santa, Jack and EB were in fear of "Him" (presumed Nyx), I doubt the weaker Sen and Overseer would stand a chance.
It definitely would be nice to see him come back.

Meili also pointed out that it wasn't Jack that took their powers away, but he acted like he had that potential. 3nodding

Still, you bring up a good point that if creator gods could easily be stripped of their powers and granted them and such, it's hard to think they'd be an actual match for Nyx. It would be great to see Gino step up to the plate and come out of his father's shadow. We saw a liddle bit of it with the mech god, and I'd love to see more of it. Actual character development was beginning to take place ;n;

My bad, I thought it was Jack who stripped them of their powers. sweatdrop

I'd like to see Gino lose his wimpy-boy persona and step up to become a strong person in his own right. If anyone is going to take down Nyx, I'd love Gino to get some much needed character development and defeat him!
Yeata Zi
Kiffs
Has this thread just turned into people saying how much they wanna do a octopus man and a god?
Is this your first fan thread? lol

I'm beginning to see the light of strange and creepy fandoms. lol
Kid Jak
Kiffs
Has this thread just turned into people saying how much they wanna do a octopus man and a god?

I swear to all that is Holy I didn't do it this time!

sure I ship hunky Octolove and old man love but I didn't do it here.

Yet.

Away. shipper, away! emotion_donotwant

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kiffs
Yeata Zi
Kiffs

it was weird for me back when I was in E-corp because so many people have crushes on the easter bunny. Lol

Like, I don't see the sex appeal.
Yeata Zi
Kiffs
Yeata Zi
Kiffs

it was weird for me back when I was in E-corp because so many people have crushes on the easter bunny. Lol

It's must be the muscular body. I think. I hope.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kiffs
Yeata Zi
Kiffs
Yeata Zi
Kiffs

It's must be the muscular body. I think. I hope.
Perhaps!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw

I'll join. But to support you. Not him.

Wait. Does Sheogorath count as a rival god?

Yeata Zi

How about woobie appeal?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

Yeata Zi

How about woobie appeal?
woobie?

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Yeata Zi
woobie?

Woobie. Basically a character that tugs at a persons heart strings through the troubles and pain they go through. You basically want to hug them close and say "Don't worry. Everything will be all right.". The linked page describes it better.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

*^* aww thanks

Sheogorath? Not sure; I'm staying with Gaia's parthenon of gods and using outside resources regarding mythology to hopefully place the inspiration that created Nyx so that it would be easier to speculate who he is and what his intentions are aside from possessing a midget dark elf and getting holiday deities panties in a twist.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well Nyx certainly does achieve the whole holiday gods/panties in a twist thing. It would be very cool to see some character development of gino. If anybody could do it gino would be the one. It just makes it cooler that nobody would expect it of gino.

Also i like that you included the mythology of Nyx to give some kind of understanding of where and what Nyx is like.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man
Slick Southpaw
well of course because reapersun drew him

Now I'm expecting that he's at least friendly with Fathom the Kraken
User Image

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

owo I'd like to make friends with that Kraken. And I refrained from saying the comment that came to mind because it ended up coming out really dirty. I'd like to release that kraken/shot

of the House of Demonic Dreams
seeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyhh
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I know right? I was all *nosebleed* When I saw him. ninja He may or may not be my desktop background now. ninja

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Blackrosekitten21
Well Nyx certainly does achieve the whole holiday gods/panties in a twist thing. It would be very cool to see some character development of gino. If anybody could do it gino would be the one. It just makes it cooler that nobody would expect it of gino.

Also i like that you included the mythology of Nyx to give some kind of understanding of where and what Nyx is like.

I agree, especially because Gino is still way low on my list to care about as an NPC, and development would be fabulouuuusss

<3 thank you, mythology is something I really enjoy investigating

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces