Welcome to Gaia! ::

What will happen when Nyx reaches Durem?

Moonbomb destroys city like Halloweentown 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
Party Party 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 8 ]
Louie will stop being a p***y 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 10 ]
THE DEAD WILL RISE 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 7 ]
Anarchy in the town 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Cordell will die 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
My theory is better than yours 8) and I'll tell you in the thread 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]

Liberal Sex Symbol

13,150 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Chibi Halo
          Anyone in here brave enough to try their hand at the new cover art contest? If I could actually draw the idea in my head if I had skills in figure drawing then I'd attempt something but I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to properly do it with the lack of getting things to the right ratio on an iPad (Sadly I don't have a Wacom where I am). If anyone should win this thing it should be someone with connections to the plot in the first place. And since it looks like my group might not have enough bravery and confidence in their skills to pull it off right in order to win it should be someone on the Nyx side. And if it's not one of us then I'd love to see someone from Paparazzi get it.

They gave us a good enough amount of time to work on it that I may actually enter

Loyal Lunatic

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Ichigo Arerugi
Nyx wins automatically, if Gino is his only competition.

If we can get Cresento, Nicolae, Loyal, and Liam in there, victory is not as assured. (And also I'd automatically vote for Jack Frost, even if he isn't a contestant)

Brennivin gets my vote. Automatically.

Hardcore Risk-Taker

18,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chibi Halo
          Anyone in here brave enough to try their hand at the new cover art contest? If I could actually draw the idea in my head if I had skills in figure drawing then I'd attempt something but I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to properly do it with the lack of getting things to the right ratio on an iPad (Sadly I don't have a Wacom where I am). If anyone should win this thing it should be someone with connections to the plot in the first place. And since it looks like my group might not have enough bravery and confidence in their skills to pull it off right in order to win it should be someone on the Nyx side. And if it's not one of us then I'd love to see someone from Paparazzi get it.

I will admit I have an idea in my head for the cover art. However, I can't enter it because:

1) I don't have a tablet to do digital art.
2) It will take me FOREVER if doing traditional art as well as trying to scan it well.
3) I kinda don't want to find an artist to draw my idea since it's really their work and not mine.

Fluffy Glitch

21,300 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Novice Attacker 150
Chibi Halo

I can't draw to save my life so, nope. Not entering it but I look forward to seeing all the pretty art & I'll probably tip the ones I really like.

Festive Shade

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Chibi Halo

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

My art skills are just above nonexistent (used to draw assorted weapons and keyblade for the fun of it, but that was back in Middle/early High school), so I probably won't enter.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Fluffy Glitch

21,300 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Novice Attacker 150
User Image

I now have a bump image, but only for certain threads. Credit for art goes to MARlLYN MONROE & bara-chan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff