Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Jayce Reinhardt
Every time I see references to Nyx on here I ALWAYS think of this.

Obviously not the only person here whose mind immediately goes to Persona 3 upon seeing references to Nyx. If they ever resolve the Nyx plotline, I wouldn't be surprised if they just made it a massive love letter to all things Megami Tensei.

Shy Warrior

Slick Southpaw
emotion_kirakira thank you! I had a bit too much fun making links, and added your name to the list of followers.

Oh! that is something to consider, if she wasn't straight up killed and the other elves were just being dicks. Perhaps Momma Kuro wasn't strong enough to be a vessel for Nyx, or finding out how to summon him is what killed her. We still don't know how the don got a hold of such powerful spells. I don't buy the notion of him just being an old fart and having access that way.

omomgomgomogmg tolkien fans4lyfe emotion_brofist

I didn't think of the connection that way, actually I was thinking the relationship was similar to Sauron (Nyx) and the Witch-king of Angmar (the don) in terms of joining alliances and allowing the darkness to fester, one becoming corrupted by the power of the other and forever as Sauron's second in command.
#fangirlingsohard

Well, it definitely paid off! Yay!

It's either that or Nyx was diving into minds till he found would that was suitable for his purpose. Which I am looking forward to seeing revealed..../not insane at all emotion_facepalm
Definitely not buying he just stumbled across them like that. I prefer to think someone directed or gave them. Maybe Nyx used Momma Kuro to leave them out?

emotion_brofist Omg yes!!

And I like yours better. Mine is just....I like Melkor and Morgoth working together to put the world to their design. But, yes, Don is much more like the Witch-King.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Shrimp_Man
Slick Southpaw
well of course because reapersun drew him

Now I'm expecting that he's at least friendly with Fathom the Kraken
User Image

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

owo I'd like to make friends with that Kraken. And I refrained from saying the comment that came to mind because it ended up coming out really dirty. I'd like to release that kraken/shot

of the House of Demonic Dreams
seeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyhh

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man
Slick Southpaw

User Image

owo I'd like to make friends with that Kraken. And I refrained from saying the comment that came to mind because it ended up coming out really dirty. I'd like to release that kraken/shot

That pic sent me staring for several minutes when I first saw it in the seven seas rig. Kraken is one sexy mothasucker
Has this thread just turned into people saying how much they wanna do a octopus man and a god?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
August Star Of Heaven
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man
Slick Southpaw

User Image

That pic sent me staring for several minutes when I first saw it in the seven seas rig. Kraken is one sexy mothasucker
He really is.

I keep going back to that art, hoping someone will write about hi in my NPC story contests.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Do you think certain NPCs are agents of Nyx?

The Don, of course and possible the Kuro Mother... but what about Ultra Satan? His evil knows no bounds. Could Ultra Satan be an old God in league with Nyx who messed up claiming a host body and got stuck in an adorable cat?

What about Diedrich emotion_awesome

Edit:

Nyx reminds me of Tartarus more than Lady Nyx.

Peaceful Lunatic

Kiffs
Has this thread just turned into people saying how much they wanna do a octopus man and a god?

Don't many fandoms end up like that?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Hassli

The Don, of course and possible the Kuro Mother... but what about Ultra Satan? His evil knows no bounds. Could Ultra Satan be an old God in league with Nyx who messed up claiming a host body and got stuck in an adorable cat?

Edit:

Oh, I think that's a certain possibility! Especially with Ultra Satan 3nodding

And agreed with your edit, I have it noted in the Off-Gaia Theories emotion_bigheart Is it okay that I add your Ultra Satan NPC theory to the list?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Voievoda

Well, it definitely paid off! Yay!

It's either that or Nyx was diving into minds till he found would that was suitable for his purpose. Which I am looking forward to seeing revealed..../not insane at all emotion_facepalm
Definitely not buying he just stumbled across them like that. I prefer to think someone directed or gave them. Maybe Nyx used Momma Kuro to leave them out?

emotion_brofist Omg yes!!

And I like yours better. Mine is just....I like Melkor and Morgoth working together to put the world to their design. But, yes, Don is much more like the Witch-King.

redface aww thanks

I can't imagine him having that ability without more people being alerted to his presence. The holiday deities managed to pick on him pretty early....but only the most powerful/noted ones.

There's gotta be another agent somewhere, but I do like Nyx using Momma Kuro to lead the way.The question is, when did he manage to make a strong enough of a connection to be able to enslave Zhivago, and if ma Kuro was the converted agent (like demon possession in Supernatural series) then why take so long to summon this powerful guy? Ma Kuro was strong enough and dedicated enough to defy an entire kingdom to warrant getting cursed; surely there's enough time to gather supplies/bodies/to summon him earlier.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Slick Southpaw
Hassli

Edit:

Oh, I think that's a certain possibility! Especially with Ultra Satan 3nodding

And agreed with your edit, I have it noted in the Off-Gaia Theories emotion_bigheart Is it okay that I add your Ultra Satan NPC theory to the list?
Oh, I didn't see that.

You may add it. Ultra Satan is really the only newish NPC to surface that I think could be in league with Nyx. I mean, did you see the torture in his eyes?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Kiffs

I swear to all that is Holy I didn't do it this time!

sure I ship hunky Octolove and old man love but I didn't do it here.

Yet.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kiffs
Is this your first fan thread? lol

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Yeata Zi
Kiffs
Is this your first fan thread? lol

Could be worse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darling

wow.. I totally forgot about this character...... or the Sentinel/Overseer characters...and that cow santa! yes! omg... brought me so much memories hahah XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff