<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Darth Acheron
The lunar cowl has a crescent moon on it.
It's a wee bit expensive, right?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
RIP Conan is where I'd start, with a crescent moon pose that's under 1k 3nodding

edit: monk robe sashed that's black resembles the crescent look as well

We should consider making a list of items with moons perhaps.... so we can come together and wear moon stuffs.

Maybe one day a month..... or some nonsense.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Darth Acheron
I forgot about that item lol. I've got a Nyx SDplus doll that has a crescent moon emblem on your avi's forehead. Only 10 mil.

I've got one too. Unfortunately the moon is attached to a face mod.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
10 mil too much!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yeata Zi
10 mil too much!

heh, yes.

Oh, this also begs the question about the condition of followers? Would they change slowly over time due to their devotion of the night god? Nyx has scales and faun legs, I wonder if followers would develop their own physical changes.

Like becoming half lizard people or fauns or whatever.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
10 mil too much!

heh, yes.

Oh, this also begs the question about the condition of followers? Would they change slowly over time due to their devotion of the night god? Nyx has scales and faun legs, I wonder if followers would develop their own physical changes.

Or cute red succubi?

It's an interesting thought. Have we seen any changes in Luca? He's ill and weak, but not scaly or anything.... that we can see.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
10 mil too much!

heh, yes.

Or cute red succubi?

It's an interesting thought. Have we seen any changes in Luca? He's ill and weak, but not scaly or anything.... that we can see.
you're totally right! Aside from epic bloodshot eyes that no amount of eyedrops can cure, he doesn't look that different. Granted, he also summoned and is attempting to be the vessel of Nyx.

He might be the chosen one (unless Nyx moves on to a stronger vessel to possess), but fellow worshipers wouldn't fall under the same concept of weakening and terribad eyebags.

Maybe changes would follow after taking a blood pact, like with Brom's Krampus where blood given gave supernatural lifespan and powers plus ultimate obedience.

Nyx seems rather fond of blood as a medium so perhaps to be fully initiated one has to give a bit of themselves to be able to enjoy the fruits of the divine.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
10 mil too much!

heh, yes.

Or cute red succubi?

you're totally right! Aside from epic bloodshot eyes that no amount of eyedrops can cure, he doesn't look that different. Granted, he also summoned and is attempting to be the vessel of Nyx.

He might be the chosen one (unless Nyx moves on to a stronger vessel to possess), but fellow worshipers wouldn't fall under the same concept of weakening and terribad eyebags.

Maybe changes would follow after taking a blood pact, like with Brom's Krampus where blood given gave supernatural lifespan and powers plus ultimate obedience.

Nyx seems rather fond of blood as a medium so perhaps to be fully initiated one has to give a bit of themselves to be able to enjoy the fruits of the divine.

This is a bad a** Krampus.

He does seem to like blood.

Perhaps you make a blood pact and are given things you want Monkey Paw style while it simultaneously changes you to better fit those desires.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yeata Zi

Perhaps you make a blood pact and are given things you want Monkey Paw style while it simultaneously changes you to better fit those desires.
omg, I totally know emotion_kirakira I have all of Brom's books and I friggen love his interpretation of Krampus

*cough* ahem, I do like that concept. Though if that were to be the theory, wouldn't Lucas...y'know, not look like an extraordinarily creepy 8 year old elf kid and look somewhat more...badass? After all, it does seem like he is questing for power or power to overturn the vampire curse upon the family.

Or perhaps the storyline was cut off too soon so we didn't get to see any changes

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

omg, I totally know emotion_kirakira I have all of Brom's books and I friggen love his interpretation of Krampus

*cough* ahem, I do like that concept. Though if that were to be the theory, wouldn't Lucas...y'know, not look like an extraordinarily creepy 8 year old elf kid and look somewhat more...badass? After all, it does seem like he is questing for power or power to overturn the vampire curse upon the family.

Or perhaps the storyline was cut off too soon so we didn't get to see any changes
Maybe? Or perhaps his desires need him looking as normal as possible so he can fulfill the role as shell for Nyx.

Gaia story stuff is prone to change out of nowehere too. D:

He could just have demony followers in the nether-realms!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Also.... part of the Krampus writing happens in WV. YAY WEST VIRGINIA!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yeata Zi

I am totally for some kind of demonic skeletal zombie army waiting in the shadows for his command emotion_kirakira

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

I am totally for some kind of demonic skeletal zombie army waiting in the shadows for his command emotion_kirakira
I gave my body to evil in hopes of serving Nyx.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

it is a glorious sacrifice to give to our dark god
Praise him!

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

it is a glorious sacrifice to give to our dark god
Praise him!

User Image

and now it's more challenging to make avatars!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff