Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of famous brotherly relationship fits best with Nyx & Meili?

Loki/Thor (from the movies) 0.55625 55.6% [ 89 ]
Lucifer/Michael (Supernatural series) 0.13125 13.1% [ 21 ]
Cain & Abel (from the Bible) 0.2125 21.2% [ 34 ]
Other [please explain in thread] 0.1 10.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]

Buggy Abomination

16,550 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Slick Southpaw
oh man gotta do some backreading after chores

What is written on peoples backs? eek

Loyal Lunatic

12,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
All Hail The Outsider
It will be easier once he dies.

Graves and tombs are difficult to escape from.

We'd have to hide it though. I imagine he has made some enemy in his years who's angry and/or nuts enough to want to mess with his remains.

Unbeatable Pusher

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
XinYunMei
All Hail The Outsider
It will be easier once he dies.

Graves and tombs are difficult to escape from.

We'd have to hide it though. I imagine he has made some enemy in his years who's angry and/or nuts enough to want to mess with his remains.

If you can even kill a cockroach. Those things are pretty hard to get rid of.

Manly Spirit

17,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw

dirty limericks, There once was a man called Enis...

Invisible Hero

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chibi Halo
Xashowd
Chibi Halo
          Okay so I keep looking at the second panel in today's update and I swear it looks like there's something under the skin on Luca's palm. It looks like some kind of ring or something is embedded within Luca's hand. What do you guys on the Nyx side think?

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Looking at it again, the shading does give off the impression that it's raised, and it very well might be. Though I do't think there's a physical object inside his hand so much as the blood from where he carved the symbol into his hand (I can't be the only one who realized that's what he did with the Dagger) has pooled into the shape and has kinda sat there (mostly, since in the panel there's a few drops falling off the side). As for the metaphysical, I'm on board with the "Nyx is in his Hand" bit being brought up by other posters. Clearly Nyx is inside of Luca now, and what better place than his Symbol-carved hand, seeing as the ritual is incomplete.

Honestly, after giving it a go in the Voice topic a while back, I've got a hankering to do Nyx's voice again. Maybe if we get more dialogue from him in the next few pages. Give me a decent pool to work with.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Well, whatever it is it sure doesn't look good for Luca with the way his skin is all cracked around it. I can understand why Cordell doesn't want to be in the room when Luca finishes the ritual.

Is it really cracking on this skin or just his blood veins becoming more visible due to the symbol on his hand?

Because that's what it looks like to me. Veins becoming more visible and dark.

Barton Senshi

Jisen Meizuki
Chibi Halo
Xashowd
Chibi Halo
          Okay so I keep looking at the second panel in today's update and I swear it looks like there's something under the skin on Luca's palm. It looks like some kind of ring or something is embedded within Luca's hand. What do you guys on the Nyx side think?

Looking at it again, the shading does give off the impression that it's raised, and it very well might be. Though I do't think there's a physical object inside his hand so much as the blood from where he carved the symbol into his hand (I can't be the only one who realized that's what he did with the Dagger) has pooled into the shape and has kinda sat there (mostly, since in the panel there's a few drops falling off the side). As for the metaphysical, I'm on board with the "Nyx is in his Hand" bit being brought up by other posters. Clearly Nyx is inside of Luca now, and what better place than his Symbol-carved hand, seeing as the ritual is incomplete.

Honestly, after giving it a go in the Voice topic a while back, I've got a hankering to do Nyx's voice again. Maybe if we get more dialogue from him in the next few pages. Give me a decent pool to work with.

The Quest is on!

Well, whatever it is it sure doesn't look good for Luca with the way his skin is all cracked around it. I can understand why Cordell doesn't want to be in the room when Luca finishes the ritual.

Is it really cracking on this skin or just his blood veins becoming more visible due to the symbol on his hand?

Because that's what it looks like to me. Veins becoming more visible and dark.

Honestly, until we get more plot it could go either way.

Buggy Abomination

16,550 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
buncy
Kid Jak
Slick Southpaw

dirty limericks, There once was a man called Enis...

really Did he help found Ennis?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hear he was from Blue Balls PA he took a road trip to Intercourse but got lost along the way

Loyal Lunatic

12,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Ichigo Arerugi
If you can even kill a cockroach. Those things are pretty hard to get rid of.

But not impossible.

Hardened Member

lots of stuff happening at once but I promise you we'll still have our Halloween bash 3nodding

Dedicated Vampire

13,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Slick Southpaw
lots of stuff happening at once but I promise you we'll still have our Halloween bash 3nodding

Lots of IRL stuff or tons of stuff on Gaia?

Hardened Member

Xashowd
Slick Southpaw

Lots of IRL stuff or tons of stuff on Gaia?

both 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas