Nyx vs Everyone 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 20 ]
Zhivago vs Edmund 0.17692307692308 17.7% [ 23 ]
Me vs UR MOM/DAD 0.24615384615385 24.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Steeple
And yet, all i can think of is "I can't believe even ultimate evil gets a cute doll. Gaia" xd
This is quite true. I wish he was more intimidating like mini-Wraak or Mephiste in that other doll emo

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Slick Southpaw
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the minotaur from one episode of Doctor Who. "Praise Him" *dies laughing*

Add me Slick, why the hell not. I haven't been a part of a fan thread in forever.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

The connection is entirely deliberate. While Nyx doesn't resemble a Minotaur, he feeds on faith, just like the creature did from Doctor Who. cool

Now I just have this image of Shrimpie sitting in a corner shaking as spiders crowd around and muttering Praise Him.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Slick Southpaw
Steeple
And yet, all i can think of is "I can't believe even ultimate evil gets a cute doll. Gaia" xd
This is quite true. I wish he was more intimidating like mini-Wraak or Mephiste in that other doll emo
What other doll?

Well, it'd make sense for nyx to be physically alluring to encourage followers.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Steeple
Slick Southpaw
Steeple
What other doll?

Well, it'd make sense for nyx to be physically alluring to encourage followers.

SDPlus Mathilde

well of course because reapersun drew him

Now I'm expecting that he's at least friendly with Fathom the Kraken
User Image

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Slick Southpaw

User Image

owo I'd like to make friends with that Kraken. And I refrained from saying the comment that came to mind because it ended up coming out really dirty. I'd like to release that kraken/shot

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw
SDPlus Mathilde

User Image

oh no he's hot gonk
oh no they're both hot emotion_0A0

that's it, im doomed. emotion_omnomnom

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Steeple
Slick Southpaw
SDPlus Mathilde

User Image

oh no he's hot gonk

Aww, can you dream it? The glorious outcast and the kraken, sharing their mutual love of destruction and disruption emotion_kirakira

secondary motto: join the dark side, we have hot men. dramallama

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw
Aww, can you dream it? The glorious outcast and the kraken, sharing their mutual love of destruction and disruption emotion_kirakira

You make a compelling case. hot bara anime dudes always were a weakness of mine. On the other hand, im always the type who can't bring themselves to do the evil path because it makes me sad. Case in point: i never once harvested a little sister in bioshock. i can't do it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Steeple
Slick Southpaw

You make a compelling case. hot bara anime dudes always were a weakness of mine. On the other hand, im always the type who can't bring themselves to do the evil path because it makes me sad. Case in point: i never once harvested a little sister in bioshock. i can't do it.

Evil is relative. After all, Sen and Overseer nearly destroyed the earth because they had an argument over a silly earthworm. They came back from their punishments, and obviously not learning a thing, went right back to what they were doing; gathering power to fight one another.

I mean, we don't even know why Nyx is "evil". He's an outcast for some reason, and he's some kind of deity of darkness, which doesn't necessarily translate to evil. Darkness is a part of night, it is neither good nor bad. For all we know, nobody likes him because he's funny looking and has a thing for blood.

One could say that characters like Louie are a threat or evil just waiting around the corner because he's a vampire.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw
Evil is relative. After all, Sen and Overseer nearly destroyed the earth because they had an argument over a silly earthworm. They came back from their punishments, and obviously not learning a thing, went right back to what they were doing; gathering power to fight one another.

I mean, we don't even know why Nyx is "evil". He's an outcast for some reason, and he's some kind of deity of darkness, which doesn't necessarily translate to evil. Darkness is a part of night, it is neither good nor bad. For all we know, nobody likes him because he's funny looking and has a thing for blood.

One could say that characters like Louie are a threat or evil just waiting around the corner because he's a vampire.
true, true. while nyx is narratively set up as a villain, it'd be interesting to learn more about him, his exile (and its cause), and his plans.

...aaaand i just pictured him as nightmare moon. sorry im a dweeb. xd

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Steeple
Slick Southpaw

true, true. while nyx is narratively set up as a villain, it'd be interesting to learn more about him, his exile (and its cause), and his plans.

...aaaand i just pictured him as nightmare moon. sorry im a dweeb. xd

Plot twist: he was sent in exile because the goddess Gaia cannot stand hairy legs. Her bigotry embitters him and he leads on a crusade of equality

...this would explain so much

No idea who Nightmare Moon is, sorry sweatdrop

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw
Plot twist: he was sent in exile because the goddess Gaia cannot stand hairy legs. Her bigotry embitters him and he leads on a crusade of equality

...this would explain so much

No idea who Nightmare Moon is, sorry sweatdrop
Bahahaha. or maybe banished because his fashion lacked "balance". xd

it's an mlp thing. First conflict is caused by an exiled sister of the main ruler, who became a sort of. corrupted villain? Called Nightmare Moon

Shy Warrior

User Image
Wow. Really nicely thought out thread.
Love how you've linked everything together heart

I keep thinking he's the reason Momma Elf never came back.

Because I'm going through a hard tolkien phase right now (thanks DOS), I'm gonna think of Nyx like Melkor and Don is Sauron emotion_kirakira

And then we can eventually have a last allegiance of men and elves

I have nothing to add, except I am glad there is a fan-thread for him. I hope it will encourage Gaia to further this plot.

ALL HAIL THE OUTCAST GOD
User Image.........................................................................................................
Slick Southpaw

]

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Voievoda
User Image
Wow. Really nicely thought out thread.
Love how you've linked everything together heart

I keep thinking he's the reason Momma Elf never came back.

Because I'm going through a hard tolkien phase right now (thanks DOS), I'm gonna think of Nyx like Melkor and Don is Sauron emotion_kirakira

And then we can eventually have a last allegiance of men and elves

I have nothing to add, except I am glad there is a fan-thread for him. I hope it will encourage Gaia to further this plot.
emotion_kirakira thank you! I had a bit too much fun making links, and added your name to the list of followers.

Oh! that is something to consider, if she wasn't straight up killed and the other elves were just being dicks. Perhaps Momma Kuro wasn't strong enough to be a vessel for Nyx, or finding out how to summon him is what killed her. We still don't know how the don got a hold of such powerful spells. I don't buy the notion of him just being an old fart and having access that way.

omomgomgomogmg tolkien fans4lyfe emotion_brofist

I didn't think of the connection that way, actually I was thinking the relationship was similar to Sauron (Nyx) and the Witch-king of Angmar (the don) in terms of joining alliances and allowing the darkness to fester, one becoming corrupted by the power of the other and forever as Sauron's second in command.
#fangirlingsohard

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Slick Southpaw
Steeple
Slick Southpaw
SDPlus Mathilde

User Image

oh no he's hot gonk

We are the League Of Villainous Entities...you're going to LOVE us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas