Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you buy any of them? (if you had the money)

yes 0.43617021276596 43.6% [ 41 ]
no 0.56382978723404 56.4% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

_Mya_Kohler_
It does seem like all the really cool items gaia comes out with are crazy expensive. v.v I did like that rare pet rig that came out during the sale a few weeks ago, but I didn't have the cash to get it and I wasn't willing to go out and buy that much cash, even though I really want that black wolf! And, Lobo, too. I have the white one.

My avi is suppose to be a werewolf, but, sadly, I'm limited as to what items I can use for ears and tails. I do have the Bad Moon, but the ears with the wigs can be kind of annoying at times. The tails are nice and I use the white one for when I do a white werewolf.
Ye, popular items normally remain exclusive.
Ahh... please don't remind me. I had a mental breakdown when I saw the Summer Sale. I bought Cery long before when it was still 17m and Nochi years back when she was 18m. So much gold/effort lost... and both were earned from over a year of questing and not spending on any items, except presents to friends. orz

I thought you were more Vampire-ish than Werewolf-ish, even though your tag title had that.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Jong Kook
Ye, popular items normally remain exclusive.
Ahh... please don't remind me. I had a mental breakdown when I saw the Summer Sale. I bought Cery long before when it was still 17m and Nochi years back when she was 18m. So much gold/effort lost... and both were earned from over a year of questing and not spending on any items, except presents to friends. orz

I thought you were more Vampire-ish than Werewolf-ish, even though your tag title had that. xd

I didn't see much I liked of the sale besides Lovely Lucy, but I didn't get it. I bought that kitty thing ((I forget his name)) on my mule ((the cash I got was all from the money tree and watching videos)), then sold it off, so I could gets items that have been on my wish list for...I don't even know how long. I can see how that would upset someone who's quested for so long to get an item, then is able to get it only to find out that there's a sale going on after they've bought the item. I'm sorry that happened to you. emo

I did use the new vampire potion twice...it only lasted a month...maybe less than that...before I changed back to human. Not too sure why. It's really cool and everything, but just looks a little weird to me. confused

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Jong Kook
I'm actually getting an exclusive recolor/remake of items kinda vibe to appear in Club Verge for the future, considering the current releases.

This is exactly what I'm excited about. If 3000GC is going to be the common price for recolors I'm very excited for what we might see in the future emotion_dowant

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Loving them both.
I'm actually considering getting the money for that Anti-hero.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

_Mya_Kohler_
I didn't see much I liked of the sale besides Lovely Lucy, but I didn't get it. I bought that kitty thing ((I forget his name)) on my mule ((the cash I got was all from the money tree and watching videos)), then sold it off, so I could gets items that have been on my wish list for...I don't even know how long. I can see how that would upset someone who's quested for so long to get an item, then is able to get it only to find out that there's a sale going on after they've bought the item. I'm sorry that happened to you. emo

I did use the new vampire potion twice...it only lasted a month...maybe less than that...before I changed back to human. Not too sure why. It's really cool and everything, but just looks a little weird to me. confused
Mhn... you mean Fantasy Kitten Star? I wasn't a huge fan of anything in the sale either considering I already owned what I would have loved... but ye, an emotional breakdown for me. ^^;; I'd rather stick with the very light human body potion over the vampire one. It is weird.
Denham
          This is exactly what I'm excited about. If 3000GC is going to be the common price for recolors I'm very excited for what we might see in the future emotion_dowant
Is there an item that you're hoping for? :3

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
The Ivory Flourish Wings are very beautiful and go with any ivory-colored item, but I'm not sure if I really consider wanting it so badly yet. Sooooo.... I'll have to hold it off.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I love them. biggrin

It's nice to see that they are updating this shop a lot.
Like.. super updating it. It seems that every week now
it's getting something special, whether it's new items or
a little sale on items in the shop already.

I really like the wings, hence why I bought them. I wouldn't
have minded if they were only $30 too.. but I paid $50.
Whatever. I really hope they come in ebony or a dark color
soon. And I appreciate it even more if they're going to be
using the club to have items that are like.. nice alternatives
to expensive old, sought after items. I'll die if they make an
item that is similar to DJs. emotion_drool

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are
burn more gaia cash!~!~!!~!~!

Greedy Drake

The anti-hero is ok, but its a boy item so I wont be buying it. I dont like the wings at all, we already have white mini winglets from Diapered Egg and a better looking (imo) pair of cream colored wing anklets from fiametta the phoenix.

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
mmm no. Because they are gonna keep making different colored items and well I honestly think the old items are better

Destitute Wench

Well, I don't qualify to go to Club whatever (I forgot the name redface ) so my opinion doesn't matter much. But the two items on the marketplace don't tickle my fancy. neutral

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

i like the wings but not for $50 emotion_sweatdrop
idk the pink unicorn seemed well worth the $$$ but these little wings idk
i guess i just love wigs and stuff loads better
(can we have a kanoko eye recolour pls)

Apocalyptic Lover

...If someone gifted them to me, they'd probably rot in my inventory forever. D: But I guess I'd choose the weird blue haired Cloud one over the weird little wing things.
not worth my prefix! emotion_donotwant

I'd be more than fine if they stuck to recolors and minor alterations at these prices
No one's worth exclusive super-innovative s**t

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Jinglybell
The anti-hero is ok, but its a boy item so I wont be buying it. I dont like the wings at all, we already have white mini winglets from Diapered Egg and a better looking (imo) pair of cream colored wing anklets from fiametta the phoenix.

^THIS. I happen to love cream colored items but those Ivory wings are not worth the trouble in attaining them. They barely look like they are worth 499gc. How the heck does Gaia think that they would be worth 5k gc? I'm disliking Club Verge more and more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff