Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you buy any of them? (if you had the money)

yes 0.43617021276596 43.6% [ 41 ]
no 0.56382978723404 56.4% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Hi-Potion
If youre in the guild, they ask for recolour suggestions xD
I'm not, haha. I just ask my friends. c:
But hey, that's good, since most items I would want recolored are pretty much popular-ish.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Jong Kook
Hi-Potion
If youre in the guild, they ask for recolour suggestions xD
I'm not, haha. I just ask my friends. c:
But hey, that's good, since most items I would want recolored are pretty much popular-ish.
Wish theyd choose better items to recolour tho
Neo Gaia Hero isnt exactly a popular item

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Hi-Potion
Wish theyd choose better items to recolour tho
Neo Gaia Hero isnt exactly a popular item
Ye, but there's still time, it's new, and... they're most likely still "testing the waters" for prices that people will respond better to, ya know? ( /shrugs )

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Jong Kook
I'm actually getting an exclusive recolor/remake of items kinda vibe to appear in Club Verge for the future, considering the current releases.

I felt the same way after seeing what items have been appearing in the store. I don't really plan to buy anything from there unless they come out with something freaky cool that I want or that would suit my avi nicely ((meaning that I can easily work with it or make a sweet outfit with it)).

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

50 dollars for that cream piece of s**t?

Aahahahaha. Come on, it's not even that elaborate. If anything it looks like it should be low to mid-tier RIG item.

Destructive Bunny

I got excited thinking the wings would be like angelic minis, but the alignment is all wrong so its useless for me whee

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

_Mya_Kohler_
I felt the same way after seeing what items have been appearing in the store. I don't really plan to buy anything from there unless they come out with something freaky cool that I want or that would suit my avi nicely ((meaning that I can easily work with it or make a sweet outfit with it)).
Ye, my first thought on the Mythrill Wings were Icarus' Fall. The Ivory reminds me a bit of the Minis/Winglets/Anklets, Halos-Tails-Horns were obvious where they were based/remade from, and then you have the of-course recolors Jada+Neo. xD

Is there a certain item you're hoping to have recolored/remade?

Man-Lover

Neon Wasteland
People who love beige will like those wings. I find them to be "Meh" . The Anti-hero is nice looking , but those wings are a good re-sale.
They are perfect for re-selling hahaha

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Jong Kook
Ye, my first thought on the Mythrill Wings were Icarus' Fall. The Ivory reminds me a bit of the Minis/Winglets/Anklets, Halos-Tails-Horns were obvious where they were based/remade from, and then you have the of-course recolors Jada+Neo. xD

Is there a certain item you're hoping to have recolored/remade?

I felt the same way when I saw those items. I don't really like the wings or the halos and tails much. Maybe it's just the color or something. =/ Unless they're really freaky awesome, I don't plan on buying them in the future either. Besides, I kind of needs to start saving up my money, so I can't be going too crazy buying crazy high prices items like that.

Um...not that I can really think of at the moment. sweatdrop

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

_Mya_Kohler_
I felt the same way when I saw those items. I don't really like the wings or the halos and tails much. Maybe it's just the color or something. =/ Unless they're really freaky awesome, I don't plan on buying them in the future either. Besides, I kind of needs to start saving up my money, so I can't be going too crazy buying crazy high prices items like that.

Um...not that I can really think of at the moment. sweatdrop
I admit that in the first release, the wings caught my attention. Though, the more I stared at it and was reminded of Icarus, the less I liked. I'm not too fond of upwards facing wings (not sure why Gaia does this a lot), rather than downward ones like Michael's/Lucifers/Archangel's. Plus, the position is slightly off/awkward and... I'm not really a fan of the orange on white or the gray-ish instead of solid black.

True. One needs to set their priorities straight first and... ah, then it would have to be something amazing to you. p:

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Jong Kook
I admit that in the first release, the wings caught my attention. Though, the more I stared at it and was reminded of Icarus, the less I liked. I'm not too fond of upwards facing wings (not sure why Gaia does this a lot), rather than downward ones like Michael's/Lucifers/Archangel's. Plus, the position is slightly off/awkward and... I'm not really a fan of the orange on white or the gray-ish instead of solid black.

True. One needs to set their priorities straight first and... ah, then it would have to be something amazing to you. p:

I don't like how the wings look either. I just want normal looking wings ((I guess that's a good way to put it)) with some really neat colors. Colors that look great together and I'll know that I'll love them and use them forever and ever.

Well, the only thing I'd like gaia to do is make better werewolf items. Better skin, ears and tails.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

_Mya_Kohler_
I don't like how the wings look either. I just want normal looking wings ((I guess that's a good way to put it)) with some really neat colors. Colors that look great together and I'll know that I'll love them and use them forever and ever.

Well, the only thing I'd like gaia to do is make better werewolf items. Better skin, ears and tails.
Normal... there's no such thing as that!~ ...I just want wings with a similar design aspect as the alchemy finals and Sister of Sin (MC)... with lots of colors like you said. Though, knowing Gaia, if they did; it's probably expensive~

I wouldn't mind werewolf items.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Jong Kook
Normal... there's no such thing as that!~ ...I just want wings with a similar design aspect as the alchemy finals and Sister of Sin (MC)... with lots of colors like you said. Though, knowing Gaia, if they did; it's probably expensive~

I wouldn't mind werewolf items.

It does seem like all the really cool items gaia comes out with are crazy expensive. v.v I did like that rare pet rig that came out during the sale a few weeks ago, but I didn't have the cash to get it and I wasn't willing to go out and buy that much cash, even though I really want that black wolf! And, Lobo, too. I have the white one.

My avi is suppose to be a werewolf, but, sadly, I'm limited as to what items I can use for ears and tails. I do have the Bad Moon, but the ears with the wigs can be kind of annoying at times. The tails are nice and I use the white one for when I do a white werewolf.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

love the tiny wings!!! emotion_kirakira
I hope we get more in others colors in the next months!!

but for sure won't get a pair... sweatdrop

Humorist

what a shame. iv already decided not to pour money into this site no more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff