Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you buy any of them? (if you had the money)

yes 0.43617021276596 43.6% [ 41 ]
no 0.56382978723404 56.4% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Man-Lover

What do you all think about it?

NeoGaia Anti-Hero
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10012619

and

Ivory Flourish Wings
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10012643

I love the NeoGaia Item, it is so cute and well drawn. I love the color of the hair, I am buying it soon! I love the leg mod... the Ivory... is okay. Granted the other item is a re-color but still... the blue shade is beautiful emotion_jawdrop

I think these are the kind of items we are going to be expecting in this Club, I need to save money soon... and fast. I love the other items EXCEPT the July s**t~

Which one would you rather buy (ignore the price)?
Are these the kind of items you were expecting from this shop?
How much would you really pay for these items?
Do you like it?
What else to you expect from this Store?

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» The wings are even worse than the Mythrill ones. Anti-Hero is not a bad recolor, since it appeals to my preferences in color palettes. Good to see that they are reasonably cheap as well. It is an improvement, minutely.

" Shutting down. "

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

I'm actually getting an exclusive recolor/remake of items kinda vibe to appear in Club Verge for the future, considering the current releases.

Man-Lover

Aperture Sentry Turret
" Target acquired. "

»»» The wings are even worse than the Mythrill ones. Anti-Hero is not a bad recolor, since it appeals to my preferences in color palettes. Good to see that they are reasonably cheap as well. It is an improvement, minutely.

" Shutting down. "
gonk I dont know about those wings.... I am glad it looks better and it is getting cheaper. gonk

Man-Lover

Jong Kook
I'm actually getting an exclusive recolor/remake of items kinda vibe to appear in Club Verge for the future, considering the current releases.
Yeah, I think they are going in that direction. Since I feel like that is a better option for us to actually buy it.

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

~.~.~
oh! lol .... i luv those wings! XD

_________________User Image

Demonic Lover

Why aren't they white? :C I'd love those tiny wings if they were white, I've been looking for nice chibi ankle white wings for a while (I'm aware of how strange that is XD)

I'd hardly call 25$/50$ reasonable, but I really really hope Verge's stuff is 99% priced at that and not the ridiculous prices of the monthly items.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Viviette Valentine
Why aren't they white? :C I'd love those tiny wings if they were white, I've been looking for nice chibi ankle white wings for a while (I'm aware of how strange that is XD)

I'd hardly call 25$/50$ reasonable, but I really really hope Verge's stuff is 99$ priced at that and not the ridiculous prices of the monthly items.
Agreeing on the color choice not really appealing, but then again, it works for those who love cream items, even in the wings are icing on their cake.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Imperial Shockies
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7073/turretpost.png" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "
gonk I dont know about those wings.... I am glad it looks better and it is getting cheaper. gonk

" Target acquired. "

»»» The wings look gross to me. The Mythrill ones were bad, but I want a pair of them which I am questing for in gold currently because they match my current avatar. Once I get them, I am done with questing and with changing my avatar. I do not want these new wings. Everything about them is off-putting. The size, the angle, the color, the multiple poses.

If I may be honest with you though I really dislike that Gaia is so suddenly releasing multiple pairs of back wings into Club Verge, when users site-wide have been crying for them since the dawn of Gaia Online. The Alchemy wings were insulting enough because they were unobtainable, this is no better.

" Shutting down. "

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
I don't care what you guys say...I love these wings. whee

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Imperial Shockies
Jong Kook
Yeah, I think they are going in that direction. Since I feel like that is a better option for us to actually buy it.
I have mixed feelings about it, but hey... as long as it's better than the chance of some items (Mellow Cryptodira for example) to be available to others, I'm quiet. If it truly turns on to be a recolor/remake-evolution type of shop from older items, then I'll be anticipating what will be recreated/redone next. xd

I'm not really a fan of either of the new items, but at least the price is a bit more reasonable.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
30/25 bucks for a leg mod and another cream colored item.
Yeah... not worth it.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Jong Kook
If youre in the guild, they ask for recolour suggestions xD

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Viviette Valentine

I'd hardly call 25$/50$ reasonable, but I really really hope Verge's stuff is 99% priced at that and not the ridiculous prices of the monthly items.
Looking at the other items prices, this is very reasonable pricing

Partying Reveler

People who love beige will like those wings. I find them to be "Meh" . The Anti-hero is nice looking , but those wings are a good re-sale.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff