Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Sentai

i would like to be able to expand the storage window. It's so small that it's a pain in the a** to figure out what is where in there.

It would also be nice to be able to sort equipped items, right now it doesn't allow that.

There really needs to be a fluid way to switch between pages, because that temp storage thing doesn't work at all. It's awkward and just bad.

Stop moving items from the bottom of a page to the bottom of the last page when sorting items to a new page. I mean what is even the ********? Items should go from the bottom of the page to the top of the next page. Seriously. Why was this not done in the first place?

The page needs to scroll when moving things from the bottom to the top. I have 1920 x 1080 resolution, and I still have to drop things midway, then grab them again to take them from the bottom to the top.

Divine Streaker

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Right now, it'd be nice if it actually saved my changes.

[I may be drunk, miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.]

|•art by CandyFur•|

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I just had to use the old one because the new one would not save my changes. I like the old one better than the new one because the old one actually works. I don't have a big inventory at all, so the old one is easier for me to use.
It would be nice if they would fix it and update it to have tabs like people have been saying.

Wild Bookworm

I don't have a problem with it...except it doesn't work. The only way I can arrange anything is to put items in temporary storage, then back into my arranger where I want them. It's been out a while now, why are so many people still not able to arrange stuff?
There's been a thread in the bugs forum for more than a month now, and no fix yet.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
I've listed them before but I'll list them again for brevity's sake.

1. No filter and sort options. One of my personal peeves.
2. The temporary storage does NOT scroll with you if you decide to display a lot of items. My other personal peeve.
3. The whole "items getting bumped to the last page" bug, if they haven't fixed that yet.
4. It's really shoddy overall compared to the old Organizer.

Magical Phantom

i actually like the new inventory arranger... BUT i can see how anybody with pages and pages of items would be really frustrated with it. (i hardly have 2 pages)

but that item bumping glitch really needs fixing!
and sometimes when i move a few things at once... the items will scatter to where ever. then i gotta find them all and replace them! very annoying!!!

also recently it has been a challange to just get changes to save at all! stressed

Feline Cat

I have 8 pages of stuff so it's nearly impossible to try to arrange.
Having a filter/auto sort thing would really help.
sweatdrop

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I use a combination of the old version and the new.
The old identifies what the item type is, like Head, Torso, Feet..ect.
Since that's how I group items together.

Then use the new version of the arranger, to move things by color, in it's designated type area.

It would be nice if there was a way to view one's WHOLE inventory like the old one.
Categorize the item types. Separate tabs for item type would be fab.
When a new item is added to the inventory, for that item type to auto go to that tab.

Omnipresent Spirit

I just tried using the new invo arranger since its debut. It's still the most displeasing thing to work with emo

Festive Reveler

35,400 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I just can't deal with how items are bumped off a page. It's completely unusable to me because of that. I guess I could keep using the old arranger?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff