Welcome to Gaia! ::

AzuraAzelle
Kenshi Kisaragi
AzuraAzelle
I live on the east coast so it's luck that I'm even here for it. But I know how you feel. I wish there were cons closer to where I live.

yeah I'm from the east too

I'd ask if your a yankee or a southern boy, but I really don't need to know. lol. All I need to ask is. (You anywhere near MTAC? ...it was MTAC Go this year. )

Hmm...I'm only able to go Friday...but I don't know anyone that's going really. ^ ^;; most my gaia friends are easy coasters. lol.
Not to mention I'm going to be there with my step-mom and my little 14 month sister. sweatdrop

stare well I was born in NY but Im now in NJ
"I live in Australia and am currently holidaying in Ireland ... there's pretty much no chance I'll get into the same country as the conference ... and if I did, it wouldn't be at the right time.

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kenshi Kisaragi
AzuraAzelle
I live on the east coast so it's luck that I'm even here for it. But I know how you feel. I wish there were cons closer to where I live.

I'd ask if your a yankee or a southern boy, but I really don't need to know. lol. All I need to ask is. (You anywhere near MTAC? ...it was MTAC Go this year. )

Hmm...I'm only able to go Friday...but I don't know anyone that's going really. ^ ^;; most my gaia friends are easy coasters. lol.
Not to mention I'm going to be there with my step-mom and my little 14 month sister. sweatdrop
I would be going had my friend been able to get me an extra ticket. mad

Oh well. I want an update of some sort! That's all.

Rainbow Swapper

i would love to go but i'm not even in the same country why don't they do stuff like this in england where i live? gonk
Shady Tradesman
I'd go, but I'm afraid of colplayers.
yeah there creepy as hell
Kazie-chan
Shady Tradesman
I'd go, but I'm afraid of colplayers.

but cosplayers are fun, my problem is its too far away and my parents won't let me

Ok well then I won't go because I'm afraid for my life because it's near LA. xd
Leaving in two hours. I will be the one with the crazy naked lady...

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
gthb
gthb
i hope im going my mokm is trying to get tickets for Sunday(will the gaia display still be on Sunday)

the booth in the dealer room should be open all convention long, but the Gaia social panel is only on Saturday, hence, I'm only going Saturday ninja
I'd go but I live too far away
I was going but at this point I don't know. I sooooooooo want to go. crying Mabey they will update the storyline or introduce something new. *coughbattlesystemortownscough*

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
I'm going, and I kinda hoping they did the raffle like they did last year. Two lucky biotches next to me got minis before, both real and in pixels xp

I also hope to see the same abuse on l0cke as I saw last year too ninja
gthb
i hope im going my mokm is trying to get tickets for Sunday(will the gaia display still be on Sunday)
AzuraAzelle

Blaze-kun
This is the closest a con has ever been to my area and it's a 6 hour drive... that means I can't go. I wish they'd have a convention somewhere near the state capital. sad
that sucks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces