Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Dragon

Were Feet. emotion_bigheart
I wish they would give us white and black recolors of these!

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
jettisoned corpse
Pretty much anything DrinkyTengu made. She had the most creative and unique items on the site and she was a great artist using beautiful colors and great pixel work. I mean just look at this fish dress I'm currently wearing from the Pearl. It's so rich in color and depth and so detailed.

I wish she was still an artist here...

gonk She left? Whennnnnnnn?

Greedy Capitalist

For me personally it's the Gold Promise Ring, it's subtle not in your face (also barely visible lol ) but it's still a little sign that there's someone special to me. I pretty much wear it all the time (though other people may wear it too and I've just not noticed)
Rewdalf
The were set.
s**t, I remember these items used to be the s**t.

Liquid Liner's Compadre

Monster Dabbler

DandiiDooDad Spore man even when it came out it was not used much

Intergalactic Recruit

Yilanti Midnight
jettisoned corpse
Pretty much anything DrinkyTengu made. She had the most creative and unique items on the site and she was a great artist using beautiful colors and great pixel work. I mean just look at this fish dress I'm currently wearing from the Pearl. It's so rich in color and depth and so detailed.

I wish she was still an artist here...

gonk She left? Whennnnnnnn?

I actually only found out about it a couple days ago and couldn't really find any information as to what happened or why. All I know is she isn't an artist anymore and hasn't signed in for almost a year. Gives me bad vibes that something negative may have happened.

Really bummed me out... however she wasn't making anything (to my knowledge) for a long time anyway, so I guess it makes little difference. sad

Lucky Cat

15,975 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • 1 Win 50
I think Benny the Puppy is way under-rated. He's cute and has so many adorable poses, but is very cheap in the MP, compared to other animal companions.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Is the CoP underrated? Cause hands down that's my fave item. Ever. I also really like the orange and black themed derby item. It's soooooo awesome.

Liberal Consumer

12,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
» Silver Sonata.
It has the best set of curls IMHO.

Tiny Pumpkin

Were Feet, Pirate Patch and Kottan Bell are wonderful items.
Existential Existence
Timmy. All of Timmy and everything timmy embodies in his pixelated EI state. from his unfortunate fall from the mountain to his bruised, acne ridden face and angsty baby-bushed wasted eyes. he's even got a cherry red car and bad boy prison clothes. a posse of companion poses and toxic barrels of anti-conformist mutant growth screaming out from his open mouth.

no one can contain him. no one could even tempt to tame him. for he is the man who self-yelped his hoboism with nonchalant ". . ." until the big head in the sky bowed down to his withered countenance and fulfilled his single request.

The top of the mountain background really is a beautiful background.
Maerua
(oh, like SC Agape or Pale Marionette for instance) only ever see a pose or two get used; anything that isn't a wig or eyes or layer mod gets shoved to the wayside.

#!

I would love to use SC Agape's skirt if I had anything that remotely matched it. gonk

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Grey peasant gloves.

Especially since they were unisexed.

Hesitant Mystic

They are smaller items, as far as poses go. But User Image Lily Starfire and User ImageFruits de Mer are both items that always shock me because of how cheap/forgotten they are.

I guess the Fruits hair is hard to match, but it's so pretty. emotion_kirakira
And Starfire has some very cute boots.

Party Partier

teaparty in space
They are smaller items, as far as poses go. But User Image Lily Starfire and User ImageFruits de Mer are both items that always shock me because of how cheap/forgotten they are.

I guess the Fruits hair is hard to match, but it's so pretty. emotion_kirakira
And Starfire has some very cute boots.
Fruits de Mer is an item that I can actually use for one of my outfits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff