Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Partier

Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

The Buck Teeth. emotion_yatta Honestly, I only see me and like 3 others wear them and I think they're adorable.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Those actually used to be a really hugely popular item but it died down after gaia started to produce way more items every month. Owning fairy wings or Bao was a status symbol back in those days.

Saint

Zelirium
Maerua
Every salon hairstyle that isn't loadsacurls.
Any old EI or MC unless it was ridiculously expensive or a status item.
Dernier Cri items.
Skin potions.
Most gold shop items (which is hilarious since people b***h about there needing to be X kind of item all the time)
Any nose-related items.

and let's not forget that even a lot of 'popular' items (oh, like SC Agape or Pale Marionette for instance) only ever see a pose or two get used; anything that isn't a wig or eyes or layer mod gets shoved to the wayside.

#!
I love almost all of the Dernier cri items. I'm not as fond of the original Pale Marionette but I like it's very first post and I like the recolors like ashen Marionette.
D*C stuff is awesome except I'll never be able to use it in a workable avatar (my avatar is supposed to represent an RP character, so yeah...). My favorite is Jamballon; so cute and unimposing 3nodding

I've never understood the hype behind the Marionettes (other than the bangs in the newest recolor). The hairstyles are crap, some recolors are atrocious, and I doubt anybody uses the puppet skins.

#!

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Zelirium
Shrimp_Man

The Buck Teeth. emotion_yatta Honestly, I only see me and like 3 others wear them and I think they're adorable.

Those actually used to be a really hugely popular item but it died down after gaia started to produce way more items every month. Owning fairy wings or Bao was a status symbol back in those days.

Yeah I know. It's just, they seem to be hated now and I can't for the life of me figure out why. They're adorable!

Big Bunny

Zelirium
Ramielion
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond yum_coldone emotion_bigheart
      ✦ ppl will dislike things, making it under ur rate yo
ohhh I think I read your post wrong. Apologies

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond yum_coldone emotion_bigheart
      ✦ no problem ;3 cute avi btw :3

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Forteanagoria would be one, the other would be a huge amount of the SD Dolls....

Party Partier

Maerua
Zelirium
Maerua
Dernier Cri items.
Skin potions.
Most gold shop items (which is hilarious since people b***h about there needing to be X kind of item all the time)
Any nose-related items.

and let's not forget that even a lot of 'popular' items (oh, like SC Agape or Pale Marionette for instance) only ever see a pose or two get used; anything that isn't a wig or eyes or layer mod gets shoved to the wayside.

#!
I love almost all of the Dernier cri items. I'm not as fond of the original Pale Marionette but I like it's very first post and I like the recolors like ashen Marionette.
D*C stuff is awesome except I'll never be able to use it in a workable avatar (my avatar is supposed to represent an RP character, so yeah...). My favorite is Jamballon; so cute and unimposing 3nodding

I've never understood the hype behind the Marionettes (other than the bangs in the newest recolor). The hairstyles are crap, some recolors are atrocious, and I doubt anybody uses the puppet skins.

#!
Such is the life of a roleplayer sometimes u0u, I usually draw my characters though. I haven't played on gaia in years.
My favorite is Merlins hat, and the Monarch Gown, and Viral Hydra Filtrate, and all of Brennevins clothes and Cresentos coat.

I never realy got it either, I REALLY wanted a pale marionette when they first came out but I looked at it one day and went "why?"

Party Partier

King Blackwater

Forteanagoria would be one, the other would be a huge amount of the SD Dolls....
A lot of people have been repeating Forteangoria, I like the MIB hat on it, but none of the color schemes work with what I've got.

I just recently got a really good SD doll I love it to bits.

Saint

Zelirium
Maerua
Zelirium
Maerua
Dernier Cri items.
Skin potions.
Any nose-related items.

#!

#!
Such is the life of a roleplayer sometimes u0u, I usually draw my characters though. I haven't played on gaia in years.
My favorite is Merlins hat, and the Monarch Gown, and Viral Hydra Filtrate, and all of Brennevins clothes and Cresentos coat.

I never realy got it either, I REALLY wanted a pale marionette when they first came out but I looked at it one day and went "why?"
On the upside, I don't seem to have avatar design ADHD like a lot of people, I've stopped seeing items as mere investments, and I feel like Gaia has a purpose now...it's just that they aren't going to spoonfeed it to people lol.

As for the marionette, the only explanations I can think of are because it was new, because it gave two wigs (hair seems to be always welcome on Gaia, even bad quality), and because everyone and their grandma's sister's dog wanted one right at that moment, thus having one would make everyone else jealous.

#!

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zelirium
User Image
User Image

My legs are the MIB pants, worked out really well. xp

OG Noob

I don't know, the cheap hairstyles?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Pirate Patch.

So beautiful.

Party Partier

Naughty Pants

Attrinity
I don't know, the cheap hairstyles?

This.

Not only does the salon have nicer and nicer styles every update, but some of the gold shop wigs (Ritzy wig in particular) are lovely but never worn.

I know, I'm one to talk since I'm currently wearing a swanky popular hairstyle >.<

Cat

epic fail hat.

there's vomit.

so. much. vomit.

Or the skeleton item. It's bitchin'.
I feel like Jinxi's Charm is maybe a little bit underrated. I mean, it has a lot of nice colors, though I suppose the particular combination of colors might be a little bit bizarre.. But in my experience I've found that it layers really well. I stick it on under things for a small pop of color all the time.

edit: okay, I definitely don't think it's the most underrated item on Gaia. There are so many items around here. I have no idea which one I think is the most underrated of them all. >o>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff