Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Partier

What do you think (personally) the most underrated item on Gaia is? Although I don't own one, I think it's Gimpi.

Tipsy Reindeer

It may be underrated now, but Gimpi had it's time in the spotlight. 3nodding

I think Forteanagoria is up there in underrated-ness. I love Tamer Druid to bits. Feisty Berserker is an awesome item as well.

Actually if you want a bunch of awesome, great deal, but not well used/known items check out the "I can't believe that item is that inexpensive" thread. 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Timmy. All of Timmy and everything timmy embodies in his pixelated EI state. from his unfortunate fall from the mountain to his bruised, acne ridden face and angsty baby-bushed wasted eyes. he's even got a cherry red car and bad boy prison clothes. a posse of companion poses and toxic barrels of anti-conformist mutant growth screaming out from his open mouth.

no one can contain him. no one could even tempt to tame him. for he is the man who self-yelped his hoboism with nonchalant ". . ." until the big head in the sky bowed down to his withered countenance and fulfilled his single request.

Angelic Nitemare

Existential Existence
Timmy. All of Timmy and everything timmy embodies in his pixelated EI state. from his unfortunate fall from the mountain to his bruised, acne ridden face and angsty baby-bushed wasted eyes. he's even got a cherry red car and bad boy prison clothes. a posse of companion poses and toxic barrels of anti-conformist mutant growth screaming out from his open mouth.

no one can contain him. no one could even tempt to tame him. for he is the man who self-yelped his hoboism with nonchalant ". . ." until the big head in the sky bowed down to his withered countenance and fulfilled his single request.

And lest we not forget, I think it currently has the site's ONLY wheelchair.

Dander falls into that boat with that goat too. After all, we don't have many equip-able tornadoes to my recall.

fxxkin demon

Existential Existence

Timmy is underrated? -scratches head-

That is one of my favorite EIs. It's got blue hair and a black eye (which Sal wears a lot), a really nice bag and one of the best leather jackets on Gaia.

Party Partier

ninja-no-ryu
It may be underrated now, but Gimpi had it's time in the spotlight. 3nodding

I think Forteanagoria is up there in underrated-ness. I love Tamer Druid to bits. Feisty Berserker is an awesome item as well.

Actually if you want a bunch of awesome, great deal, but not well used/known items check out the "I can't believe that item is that inexpensive" thread. 3nodding
yeah I remember when it was a little more popular, Now it's anything that breaks the default poses.
I've lurked in that thread before.

Party Partier

Existential Existence

This was beautiful u0u

Party Partier

sometimesalways
Existential Existence

That is one of my favorite EIs. It's got blue hair and a black eye (which Sal wears a lot), a really nice bag and one of the best leather jackets on Gaia.
I'd say Timmy is pretty underrated I never see people wearing it and it's only 100K

fxxkin demon

Zelirium
sometimesalways
Existential Existence

I'd say Timmy is pretty underrated I never see people wearing it and it's only 100K

I think it depends on where you go. I see the prisoner shirt and bag from time to time in Rally and other flash areas.

Party Partier

sometimesalways

I think it depends on where you go. I see the prisoner shirt and bag from time to time in Rally and other flash areas.
Yeah, But I almost never go to flash areas, I play zOMG but it's all about the "i am" poses there.

fxxkin demon

Zelirium
sometimesalways

Yeah, But I almost never go to flash areas, I play zOMG but it's all about the "i am" poses there.

You know that is an underrated item in rally and towns right there. I rarely see people using "I am" items like they did a few years ago. I mean there might be one person dresses up like a cat but that's about it.

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ridley Starsmore
Existential Existence

And lest we not forget, I think it currently has the site's ONLY wheelchair.

Dander falls into that boat with that goat too. After all, we don't have many equip-able tornadoes to my recall.

That's not true, the Little Alps Girl has a wheel chair pose.

I agree that Timmy and Dander are underrated, but I feel like there are items that are even more underrated out there. I've found a lot of interesting items for cheap just by crawling the mp that I never knew existed. (I'd post them in that other thread but the price just shoots up and errrgh.)

Intergalactic Recruit

Pretty much anything DrinkyTengu made. She had the most creative and unique items on the site and she was a great artist using beautiful colors and great pixel work. I mean just look at this fish dress I'm currently wearing from the Pearl. It's so rich in color and depth and so detailed.

I wish she was still an artist here...

Winged Abomination

28,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Seconding Forteanagoria, if only because it contains the best hat in the universe. emotion_bigheart

Werewolf

The were set.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas