Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whescha
The mods don't know anything more than we as normal users know. And those of you that are saying that this had nothing to do with plot--You had better get do a quick role call, 'cause you're one Fife Major short of a Regiment if you know what I mean. There is absolutely no way that the administrators would make this gigantic building if nothing was going to happen with it later. It's not just for taking people's gold. If the administrators wanted to take everyone's gold, they would have made another donation tree. Now that was an economy-fixer. It forced gaia into a temporary depression because there were more items than gold, and ultimately the economy had to fix itself.

Very very VERY True. It is not JUST For the inflatation, it is obviously part of a very...bulbus plot.
I bet they are laughing at us, but that's a good thing. It reinforces the idea that people are enjoying what they are doing and that we appreciate their hard work. I'm sure it helps them feel that what they are doing is worthwhile and that GaiaOnline is a success.

To me, that's a few good things to enjoy.
Zerona

The Mods and Admins Are Probally Laughing at Us...

They always do. It's like their ******** main job.

I would.
If I were an admin, I can't say I'd be laughing at all the different theories the members are comming up with, instead, I'd be happy to see that so many people are enjoying the plot that we had come up with.

They are definetly doing a great job!

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

I bet they're sleep too.
*points and laughs*

Muwahahahaha!

*sips from mug* Ahh, this is great.
Twistex
*points and laughs*

Muwahahahaha!

*sips from mug* Ahh, this is great.
-eveil grin before stringing you up by your tail-
torture time!!! whee
Now mr naked man that looks to know all
<insert evil laugh here>
Tell me whats happening or the mug gets it xd
Yeah cause the mods have nothing better to do then sit around and laugh at us >.> And plus there hopefuly trying to fix the errors, so they dont have time to laugh at us. Or maybe there spending all there time making fun of us, they havent gotten around to fixxing the errors.
K i K i
Yeah cause the mods have nothing better to do then sit around and laugh at us >.> And plus there hopefuly trying to fix the errors, so they dont have time to laugh at us. Or maybe there spending all there time making fun of us, they havent gotten around to fixxing the errors.

Mods don't fix errors. We basically just laugh at everyone. Oh, and Mr angel.. Don't make me take off my thong.
oh god no gonk keep it on -unhands you-
sweatdrop
oh -blink blink-
heres ya mug back
but not the thong gonk

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

Twistex
K i K i

Mods don't fix errors. We basically just laugh at everyone. Oh, and Mr angel.. Don't make me take off my thong.
Ehhhh~ That's gonna be a creepy sight.

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Having said that, have we estimated the time of completion for that second bar yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff