Welcome to Gaia! ::

They know what they are up too.. But we dont. So they are probally enjoying just sitting around watching us take all these silly little guesses at what Mr. Gambino is trying to do. Heck I know if I knew what he was doing and listened to all the theories, I would be giggling.
The mods and admins are indeed great people, im hooked to the story and this new donation drive just brings the gaian community closer together ^^
Well if I were and admin and saw these post I mite have a few laughs
Rar. domokun How evil. But it's kinda fun reading all these different threads with different theories. xD
I think the donation drive was intended to cure some of the Gaia inflation, but ppl are reading way to in to it.
LabTech Robot 001
I think the donation drive was intended to cure some of the Gaia inflation, but ppl are reading way to in to it.

You couldnt be much more correct, to ease the amount of gold flowing through the site, just balances it out
But such an innotive way of doing so
Angel of Forgotton Souls
LabTech Robot 001

You couldnt be much more correct, to ease the amount of gold flowing through the site, just balances it out

At least it's better than saying, "Give me your gold! You have to much!"

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
The mods don't know whats going on either, so it's just the admin and programers laughing at us xp
LabTech Robot 001
Angel of Forgotton Souls
LabTech Robot 001

At least it's better than saying, "Give me your gold! You have to much!"

Ha ha yes, but with it tied in with the story, do you think we may be expecting another jolly slipper moment?
Ive heard of people donating 135k+ to him sweatdrop
The mods don't know anything more than we as normal users know. And those of you that are saying that this had nothing to do with plot--You had better get do a quick role call, 'cause you're one Fife Major short of a Regiment if you know what I mean. There is absolutely no way that the administrators would make this gigantic building if nothing was going to happen with it later. It's not just for taking people's gold. If the administrators wanted to take everyone's gold, they would have made another donation tree. Now that was an economy-fixer. It forced gaia into a temporary depression because there were more items than gold, and ultimately the economy had to fix itself.
Whescha
The mods don't know anything more than we as normal users know. And those of you that are saying that this had nothing to do with plot--You had better get do a quick role call, 'cause you're one Fife Major short of a Regiment if you know what I mean. There is absolutely no way that the administrators would make this gigantic building if nothing was going to happen with it later. It's not just for taking people's gold. If the administrators wanted to take everyone's gold, they would have made another donation tree. Now that was an economy-fixer. It forced gaia into a temporary depression because there were more items than gold, and ultimately the economy had to fix itself.

Well duh. Of course it has to do with plot.
Okay, you have your say and im pretty much offended as i ish an exchanger confused

You realise that Gaias gold is always beingmade, there is no cap on how much there is on the site.. No thinking logically one would think that if gold is always being made, its value decreases, they want to down the value of people, to boost the golds worth.. One day if these things dont happen, gold would be worthless, it would be just unnessecary to have as everyone would have the top range items

Remember there re only around 80 halos on this site.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I bet they are enjoying these. Whenever stuff like this happens, there's always a burst of creativity.

Still, the "donation" was a good moves, because now there's deflation to counter the sudden inflation of gold.

/\ Likes Gaian economics. ^^
I disagree with trying to close the Gaian Money gap or level off, because there are some people on here that are still supper rich and most likely are not going to donated to Gambino. =/

Anyways, back ON topic, I would be laughing my butt off at some of these guesses if I knew, cause some of them are a little out there. 3nodding
However it still takes the gold out the system. Doesnt matter from who, just that it is doing it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff